Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #1

3 minutes ago, stash said:

A guest, but I am not really watching these guys... 

Whoever she is it ain't bad lol wonder if she likes a bit of black cock probably be fighting Sunny over it lol

40 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Whoever she is it ain't bad lol wonder if she likes a bit of black cock probably be fighting Sunny over it lol

I haven't even seen Sunny since this ass queen came along.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I find it so funny the guest girl comes back and immediately strips naked andgoes and sits in the living room like you would normally in yer own house  :biggrin: nice body though.

I have never had 1 girl come into my house, strip naked, and fuck her own ass with a fucking tree trunk while I carried on about my business. 🥴

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I have never had 1 girl come into my house, strip naked, and fuck her own ass with a fucking tree trunk while I carried on about my business. 🥴

In fact, she had her fist up her ass earlier.  So nonchalant.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You obviously haven't lived pal :biggrin: come to that i ain't experienced that either haha, we must be the odd ones out i reckon :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

In fact, she had her fist up her ass earlier.  So nonchalant.  

Haha yeah had spotted that, just out of the blue oh i think i will stick my fist up my ass :biggrin: sure is some weird fuckers  about :biggrin:

• Haha 1