US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you're the only person that said that. he'll have his day in court before going to jail.

That's sounds like a Stalinist Soviet show trial where the person is already convicted before the trial. I guess that's the type trial you're use to.:dodgy: 

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

When the Taliban take the government over, I wonder what Saggy Nappy will have to say about it.  I imagine he won't give a shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The prospect of an end of 20 years of US presence comes despite fighting raging across the countrysideKabul (AFP) - The United States formally begins withdrawing its last troops from...

So why don't you volunteer to go over there and help the Afghan government fight the Taliban, loudmouth ANTIFA snowflake coward?:dodgy:

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's sounds like a Stalinist Soviet show trial where the person is already convicted before the trial. I guess that's the type trial you're use to.:dodgy: 

says the lock her up chanter.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

So why don't you volunteer to go over there and help the Afghan government fight the Taliban, loudmouth ANTIFA snowflake coward?:dodgy:

stop whining about your enlistment failure. why not apply for security at dear traitor's ass. since you already live there you can save on expenses.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where is it? post the evidence.

Here is more stupid...

NYPOST.COM

Portland police and the FBI are reportedly investigating a veiled death threat against Mayor Ted Wheeler.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

where is it? post the evidence.

And more for you lazy stupid...

M.WASHINGTONTIMES.COM

Portland, Oregon, police and the FBI are investigating a threatening video posted by a purported Antifa sympathizer against Mayor Ted Wheeler, according to a media report Friday.

• Upvote 1