US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
AIRANDWATEREXPERT.COM

Yes, you can get sick from living in a basement due to stagnant airflow and the buildup of...

Could this be the reason 0_U812 and golfer06 are a worthless piece of shit scumbag 

Why are we worthless?  Because we don't agree with your ideology?  BTW, the basement thing was a really bad analogy.

• Like 1

Just now, O_U812 said:

Why are we worthless?  Because we don't agree with your ideology?  BTW, the basement thing was a really bad analogy.

Cause both golfer06 & you live in your mommy's basement, I'm trying to find the the similarities between you two

Wrong Trump - Joe Biden still has his account.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

In the wake of news reports that Facebook will uphold the ban on Donald Trump's account, the former president released a statement slamming tech platforms for what he sees is a...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Cause both golfer06 & you live in your mommy's basement, I'm trying to find the the similarities between you two

You waste time and bandwidth with your petty insults.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.BLOOMBERG.COM

I've must've luck out, i think the 5 demon 😈 crats families that i rent homes too are the only decent demon-crats in the United States 🇺🇸 cause they have paid their rent since covid-19 started 

And they lucked out to have such a nice, sensitive, caring landlord.  🙄

• Like 1