US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

Fuck Trump.  He lost. Period.  To bad GQP can't withdraw their tongues from his asshole.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former President Donald Trump put out a statement on Wednesday in which he once again attacked several prominent Republicans for not doing enough to help him steal the 2020...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

And they lucked out to have such a nice, sensitive, caring landlord.  🙄

I haven't raise the rent since Trump been in the White House 🤔 but the prices of fuel, food, has gone up, & it's not fair to my family or me, looks like it's time to raise the rent

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I haven't raise the rent since Trump been in the White House 🤔 but the prices of fuel, food, has gone up, & it's not fair to my family or me, looks like it's time to raise the rent

What makes you think I give two shits what you do?  And that you have a family is startling, considering your complete immaturity.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

What makes you think I give two shits what you do?  And that you have a family is startling, considering your complete immaturity.

Quoted from a parasite that lives in mommy's basement 

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Black athletes in the U.S. are supporters of the Chinese Communist government. Professional Black athletes like Lebron James defended the repressive actions that the Chinese government took in Hong Kong.  

tenor (22).gif

tenor - 2021-05-06T034133.169.gif

tenor (5).gif

• Upvote 1