US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I stopped at Wendy's for lunch yesterday. Their dining room was closed not because of covid, but because they they didn't have enough staff to operate it. All that is open is the drive thru. The business had help wanted signs posted at numerous locations on the building. I then went across the street to Taco Bell and discovered that they have the exact same problem.  Leave it to Democrats to take an unemployment program that was intended to  help people who are unable to find employment and turn it into another welfare program where people can receive more money from the government sitting at home watching tv than they can by earning a pay check.:dodgy: 

where to start. you live in a town with only unemployed democrats since if there were any qtrumplicans they would be working at wendy's or taco bell. only democrats accept unemployment benefits. qtrumplicans don't need them or won't accept them strictly on principle. very interesting. but may i make a couple of suggestions. learn to cook & stop being such a dope.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Fucking posers.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., said it pained her to vote against the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan. Every Republican in Congress voted against the sweeping pandemic relief bill that...

fucking useless obstructionist lying hypocrite qtrumplican assholes. why am i not surprised?

• Upvote 1