US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

A whole different type of crazy.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A Zoom discussion about the University of Texas alma mater song being racist turned dark when a masked man appeared in the discussion, loaded and then brandished a gun. NBC News...

• Like 1

Then fuck the GQP.  Break the filibuster, or employ reconciliation.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell said his caucus was united against President Biden’s agenda shortly after former President Donald Trump criticized McConnell as “gutless and...

• Like 1

I stopped at Wendy's for lunch yesterday. Their dining room was closed not because of covid, but because they they didn't have enough staff to operate it. All that is open is the drive thru. The business had help wanted signs posted at numerous locations on the building. I then went across the street to Taco Bell and discovered that they have the exact same problem.  Leave it to Democrats to take an unemployment program that was intended to  help people who are unable to find employment and turn it into another welfare program where people can receive more money from the government sitting at home watching tv than they can by earning a pay check.:dodgy: 

41 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I stopped at Wendy's for lunch yesterday. Their dining room was closed not because of covid, but because they they didn't have enough staff to operate it. All that is open is the drive thru. The business had help wanted signs posted at numerous locations on the building. I then went across the street to Taco Bell and discovered that they have the exact same problem.  Leave it to Democrats to take an unemployment program that was intended to  help people who are unable to find employment and turn it into another welfare program where people can receive more money from the government sitting at home watching tv than they can by earning a pay check.:dodgy: 

You're an idiot.  75% of these people exhausted their unemployment benefits, but are afraid to go back to work because Tucker and the GQP clan have them so fucking paranoid about the virus.  You're a stupid fuck Nappy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Texas shows their stupidity anew each day.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

AUSTIN, Texas — Continuing down the path of loosening limits on Texas gun owners, a divided state Senate approved legislation Wednesday to allow holstered handguns to be carried in public...

great. now when the state capital is attacked and someone wants to kill the state equivalent of mike pence they'll be able to do it. 

tenor - 2021-05-06T114046.060.gif

tenor - 2021-05-06T114111.517.gif

tenor - 2021-05-06T114129.735.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not nearly as bonkers as you are.

let's see if i can guess what his response would be. na na na na na. i know you are but what am i? your mother wears army boots. how was that?

• Upvote 1