B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

You are so right,when the girls are home in front of the cam it is like having a glass wall up from the public,but take that glass wall down and it becomes ''real'' life and most of the girls do have what is called modesty,and some of you will laugh and make fun and say different, but what i say is true,like a stripper i knew,she would work the pole naked and take center stage bare ass and spread and do all that stripper stuff,but in ''real'' life she would take her child to school in sweats,go shopping in sweat pants and t-shirt and hair up like any other woman out there,just being a normal everyday woman,,it is called modesty and separating real life from the fantasy realm. Just look up the word exhibitionist.. What i find disturbing about RLC is when guys are around and they invite other guys the girls may not know,to me that is like dogs being called for fresh meat and the girls having no say in the matter,,kind of like pimping them out. So the bottom line is although the girls may spread and masturbate on cam,that is different than actually being around other people in real life,some girls luckily still have modesty.I also believe the girls should be alone,i mean no outside guys around,the girls would be more comfortable,then they would be free to do as they please.So you should not judge all girls by the ones you have seen in the past on here,,everyone is different,everyone is their own person,it is not fair to them, the more negativity they may read on here,the more they could say,,''fuck you all,i'm not doing shit for those idiots on the forum anymore'',,so you should be happy with what you guys,and girls, see on here. Holy shit,i feel like ddhm now,,lmao,,sorry for the novel.

They'll do shit if they are paid.  Pretty simple concept really despite your whimsical fantasy analysis. 

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness I have not read so mush crying about girls on bikini's at a friggen pool in my time here. They need much more booze, and tops will fall off. Everyone use to BITCH about Nora, now you all BITCH about Nelly and Bogdan. You think maybe RLC made a deal with Nelly and Bogdan to take care of the Barcelona participants just Like they did with Nora and Kiko ? Some of you want performance all the time, join VHTV where it is all staged all the time. I myself find it refreshing as a true voyeur to see them just having fun together for once. MORE BOOZE though would help. Where is the Kegger ?

I never had a problem with Nora...Bogdan is a disruption.  He may be respectful and a nice guy and all that, but he is a disruption.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They'll do shit if they are paid.  Pretty simple concept really despite your whimsical fantasy analysis. 

So sorry if i spoke above your I.Q. level,but it was in response to your comment/analysis which fell in line with it, now you say it is whimsical fantasy,,lmao,,,,that's funny shit..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Carlos got his arm around Vivian, I'm sure her boy friend that she was facetiming with for hours the other night will be impressed. :dodgy:

Just tried talking to Masha, she gave him a look that said piss off!