B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #47 (May)

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think the main problem is Nelly. She's just a major buzzkill. But even if she wasn't there, it's not like Megan is going to do anything exciting anyway. 

I don't think it has much to do with Nelly. the problem is Bogdan, he has been playing Mr. Nice from day 1 and he has been trying so hard to not be labeled as a pervert, he leaves the room when the girls are naked or turns his head away everytime there is a bit of nudity and he looks uncomfortable. so the girl cover up in front of him just to avoid an awkward situation. 

most of the girls have no problem with being totally naked in front of the other guys, they all have done nude shows with Carlos and Anthony. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't think it has much to do with Nelly. the problem is Bogdan, he has been playing Mr. Nice from day 1 and he has been trying so hard to not be labeled as a pervert, he leaves the room when the girls are naked or turns his head away everytime there is a bit of nudity and he looks uncomfortable. so the girl cover up in front of him just to avoid an awkward situation.

He does that because Nelly doesn't want him seeing other girls naked.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

He does that because Nelly doesn't want him seeing other girls naked.

Why would he listen to her when he knows she is having her thing with Martina. that would be so stupid if Nelly is allowed to have sex with a third person but she would not let Bogdan to even look at other girls 😃  it doesn't make much sense.

• Upvote 2

Another month of RLC losing numbers because they can't even be bothered to find exciting couples or singles to at least try to add some interest into the project. Nah, lets keep these same boring girls and couples who add literally nothing at all. 

For the love of fucking christ, why are these people STILL here?

• Like 3

1 ora fa, miscvoyeur ha detto:

Un altro mese in cui RLC perde numeri perché non possono nemmeno essere disturbati a trovare coppie o single entusiasmanti per provare almeno ad aggiungere un po 'di interesse al progetto. Nah, teniamo queste stesse noiose ragazze e coppie che non aggiungono letteralmente nulla. 

Per amore del fottuto Cristo, perché queste persone sono ANCORA qui?

C&C se ne vanno domani

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another month of RLC losing numbers because they can't even be bothered to find exciting couples or singles to at least try to add some interest into the project. Nah, lets keep these same boring girls and couples who add literally nothing at all. 

For the love of fucking christ, why are these people STILL here?

Can you tell me what has changed between the month of February, March and April?
I can tell you nothing
Yet RLC had a big increase in viewing in March, can you explain it to me?
So I don't know if we can really conclude anything from these numbers in the end, the only important thing for those who like the content of this site is that there are still a lot of members and the site must still live pretty well
So there is a better chance that RLC will make changes and open new apartments in the future than they will close completely and that's the only good news I think.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

C&C se ne vanno domani

This is not really a surprise because I felt it coming, hoping that the apartment does not stay only with Loraine and Anthony because we risk getting bored quickly
At the moment, the only positive thing is to have Ariela 😁