What The United States Has In Store For Their Citizens

StnCld316

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this shaggy guy. He has it down pat.

I have 5 of those weapons in the count. And I keep stocking ammunition as it's afforded.

just five?  I am currently sitting at 10, but once the in-laws die my number will increase to 100 over night lol.

So that confirms you are all Republicans!

*I speak for me only. But, YES, and proud of it.

It also confirms you could defend America from a foreign invasion.

*I can assist in the defense of my country. But I can't totally defend in on my own.

Would you be prepared to accept a President, Republican, that would put troops back in the middle east?

*I see no need to put any man in harms way with the technology available and the weaponry used today. Nothing is perfect, but the rest will be collateral damage. The cost of doing warfare.

So that confirms you are all Republicans!

*I speak for me only. But, YES, and proud of it.

It also confirms you could defend America from a foreign invasion.

*I can assist in the defense of my country. But I can't totally defend in on my own.

Would you be prepared to accept a President, Republican, that would put troops back in the middle east?

*I see no need to put any man in harms way with the technology available and the weaponry used today. Nothing is perfect, but the rest will be collateral damage. The cost of doing warfare.

All indicators over here suggest a Republican win in the US. Current govt in the UK is Conservative, as is the Liberal govt in Australia, both aligned with the Republican movement. Next US election Nov 2016, in the UK it's May 2015 and Australia no later than Jan 2017.

If the Conservatives beat the Liberal Democrats in the UK, the Liberals retain power in Australia and the Republicans win in the US, we will again be fighting on the ground in the middle east.

It's a war all about money, just like the others. People become very wealthy off of a war. The little guy, as usual, absorbs all of the fallout.

And we are fucked whichever way we go now. The Republicans / Conservatives will put us back into a war we can never win and bankrupt our countries in the process, let alone the cost in lives. On the other hand, the Democrats / Labour parties will continue to let them walk in and take over.

I think we are overdue for a revolution!

A). I'm not a Republican. I'm a Goldwater conservative. So I'm a registered Libertarian.

B). I've been a member of the National Rifle Association, but I have no operational fire arms. I own printing presses instead. Good enough to do my part.

C). Scott Walker has done wonders for the Wisconsin government's fiscal situation, while fending off constant attacks by money-grubbing unions and rich-pig Marxists.

D). As for a Republican victory resulting in the use of ground troops, we already have troops in place, except where they have fled in a defeat caused by Obama's insane friendliness to Muslim TERRORISTS (opps, we're not supposed to use that word anymore), and by his extreme lack of knowledge about foreign affairs, both military and political.

E). Look at a map of the large swaths of territory lost to violent Muslim extremists since Obama has been president. Look at his relations with our former allies that have been constantly insulted. Look at his ignorance in dismissing the absolute fact that when one sets a date for the removal of troops from battle, the enemy accepts this as a date for surrender, and prepares accordingly.

F). Net worth equals Assets minus Liabilities. The US's fiscal liabilities have grown massively; the assets have not, and our unemployment rate and GDP are lies.

I'd vote for Walker in a minute, and I'm not a Republican.

Exactly my point, most politicians have no concept of basic military strategy and I cannot understand where many of them get their advice.

No one knows for sure how many troops are on the ground, except maybe the Pentagon and our Chief of Defence group, but it's unlikely to be more than 3,500 to 4,000 combined. What the military experts are suggesting if troops are sent back in, is sufficient numbers to do the job properly. At the height of the Iraqi war, 150,000 wasn't deemed sufficient. Some, like your own GEN Petraeus, believe the Iraqi armed forces can be those ground troops, but the majority still think allied troops are the only solution, especially as they would need to clear out Syria, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan.

I still think, come 2016 we will be going back.  That'll bolster your economy and boost our useless Prime Minister's ego, if he's still in power.

A). I'm not a Republican. I'm a Goldwater conservative. So I'm a registered Libertarian.

B). I've been a member of the National Rifle Association, but I have no operational fire arms. I own printing presses instead. Good enough to do my part.

C). Scott Walker has done wonders for the Wisconsin government's fiscal situation, while fending off constant attacks by money-grubbing unions and rich-pig Marxists.

D). As for a Republican victory resulting in the use of ground troops, we already have troops in place, except where they have fled in a defeat caused by Obama's insane friendliness to Muslim TERRORISTS (opps, we're not supposed to use that word anymore), and by his extreme lack of knowledge about foreign affairs, both military and political.

E). Look at a map of the large swaths of territory lost to violent Muslim extremists since Obama has been president. Look at his relations with our former allies that have been constantly insulted. Look at his ignorance in dismissing the absolute fact that when one sets a date for the removal of troops from battle, the enemy accepts this as a date for surrender, and prepares accordingly.

F). Net worth equals Assets minus Liabilities. The US's fiscal liabilities have grown massively; the assets have not, and our unemployment rate and GDP are lies.

We only have to get rid of about forty thousand Muzzie Monkeys.  We do not need to send over 185,000 troops.  We need to go in and kill them the old fashioned way.  We always win when we do just that.  We lose when we decide to nation build and bring democracy to the desert.  They don't understand it; it doesn't work for them; they don't like it; they can't make it work.  Just butcher as many ISIS folks, ignoring the so-called collateral damage and LEAVE!  If they start up again, go kill more.  That's how power is really employed.

We only have to get rid of about forty thousand Muzzie Monkeys.  We do not need to send over 185,000 troops.  We need to go in and kill them the old fashioned way.  We always win when we do just that.  We lose when we decide to nation build and bring democracy to the desert.  They don't understand it; it doesn't work for them; they don't like it; they can't make it work.  Just butcher as many ISIS folks, ignoring the so-called collateral damage and LEAVE!  If they start up again, go kill more.  That's how power is really employed.

Yep, it's that easy. How come no one thought of it before?