Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Now a few days have passed since this apartment opend, I would be interested to know who rates this apartment as a win or a loss for RLC.

Unsure for me at the minute, it's certainly different to others.

Always seems to be full of friends. Either the girls for for Gina or Zac and others for Bruno.  Just those two alone for a few days seems to be rare.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Now a few days have passed since this apartment opend, I would be interested to know who rates this apartment as a win or a loss for RLC.

I would say that it was definitely a possitive addition to the project. Many guests. Many social gatherings. No parties with silly costumes so far. This place along with Babi's place are by far the best apartments on RLC now. Maybe not amazing, but pretty good. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

A very positive addition , summer hasn’t even started and not all restrictions are lifted , nevertheless , we have guests in the apartment , no shy on camera , we have arguments , smiles and tears , we have real life . Whatever Bruno is and no matter how strong  Gina wants to appear and behind is hiding a very sensitive and caring for the others girl , I will personally tune everyday for some minutes to check what’s going on and how they are doing , they certainly have my attention 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Fantastic staring camera looks from Bruno’s brother GF 👏

Edit .. well , it was like , “ wait , I have so much more to show you “ 😋😋

• Confused 1

Very confused with Gina’s reactions the last days , very horny even though she has in this apartment less sex than when she was staying in the villa , in my opinion , I think she’s a bit stressed with all this living together with Bruno .Maybe the often overnights from friends also affecting her “ freedom “ of how she was imagining her co-living with Bruno . I guess the summer actions and parties will define the future of this relation and possibly the apartment . 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2