Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

9 hours ago, emnv said:

Bruno's strategy is quite obvious, he is making his moves to fight with Gina on every little thing and get Gina back to the villa, keeping the apartment for himself and his bunch of homeless.

Gina is very naive, he has a good chance of succeeding.

Gina could come up with a strategy as well.  Get him so drunk then cut his pecker off while he sleeps.   :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, emnv said:

Bruno's strategy is quite obvious, he is making his moves to fight with Gina on every little thing and get Gina back to the villa, keeping the apartment for himself and his bunch of homeless.

Gina is very naive, he has a good chance of succeeding.

Gina has been money for RLC , I don’t think that Bruno has any chance if things go wrong . Unless Gina wants to stay there even as single when the break up time comes , I don’t think that RLC will make business with Bruno and not with Gina . Let’s just hope that we don’t see any extreme violent incident because then they both lose the apartment , I believe it won’t be  so difficult to find a replacing couple for this apartment , let’s see what this , difficult for their relationship , summer will bring 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/20/2021 at 9:19 PM, ddhm said:

Gina has been money for RLC , I don’t think that Bruno has any chance if things go wrong . Unless Gina wants to stay there even as single when the break up time comes , I don’t think that RLC will make business with Bruno and not with Gina . Let’s just hope that we don’t see any extreme violent incident because then they both lose the apartment , I believe it won’t be  so difficult to find a replacing couple for this apartment , let’s see what this , difficult for their relationship , summer will bring 

Its like Vanessa and Tommy they lost the Czech apt and RLC brought Vanessa back with her gf set her up with the villa.  She blew that by bringing animals in there and it was shut down!!

45 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Its like Vanessa and Tommy they lost the Czech apt and RLC brought Vanessa back with her gf set her up with the villa.  She blew that by bringing animals in there and it was shut down!!

It is so clear that this won’t last long , I adore Gina , the way I see her , I think that this is the way that you should enjoy this period of your life and I think she simply  does that , she always reminds me of my times at her age 😁😂 .  She fall in love and now loves deeply a guy that she knows he isn’t sharing the same feelings and at times he’s playing her , I think she always believes that she can change him ( in one hand she has achieved so much with him and for sure we have seen much more of Bruno than what we have known of him over the years ) but , I don’t think it is enough . Her recent more frequent bates , for me are indications that she wants to relax and calm of the gathered stress and under pressure she’s at the moment . I am sure she will stay though , I think she likes this world , she knows she’s value and I also think RLC has a great business relation with her , that’s why she’s also the GOV Queen 👑 

Great memories you brought with Vanessa .. Things like this happen , relationships don’t  last forever and often don’t end in good terms .. I think Gina will face a lot of sadness when the time comes , despite her seeming to be strong , she’s incredible sensitive .. let’s see 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is so clear that this won’t last long , I adore Gina , the way I see her , I think that this is the way that you should enjoy this period of your life and I think she simply  does that , she always reminds me of my times at her age 😁😂 .  She fall in love and now loves deeply a guy that she knows he isn’t sharing the same feelings and at times he’s playing her , I think she always believes that she can change him ( in one hand she has achieved so much with him and for sure we have seen much more of Bruno than what we have known of him over the years ) but , I don’t think it is enough . Her recent more frequent bates , for me are indications that she wants to relax and calm of the gathered stress and under pressure she’s at the moment . I am sure she will stay though , I think she likes this world , she knows she’s value and I also think RLC has a great business relation with her , that’s why she’s also the GOV Queen 👑 

Great memories you brought with Vanessa .. Things like this happen , relationships don’t  last forever and often don’t end in good terms .. I think Gina will face a lot of sadness when the time comes , despite her seeming to be strong , she’s incredible sensitive .. let’s see 

Oh yeah this member on CC said he had invested $100's of dollars in Vanessa at the villa and it was shut down.  He was furious I don't know if he ever got his money back.  Like you said you have to be on the same page for a project to work.  I wish Gina the best but I don't feel to strong about Bruno.

32 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Oh yeah this member on CC said he had invested $100's of dollars in Vanessa at the villa and it was shut down.  He was furious I don't know if he ever got his money back.  Like you said you have to be on the same page for a project to work.  I wish Gina the best but I don't feel to strong about Bruno.

Gina will make it , she has already built her network in Barcelona 😇