Gina and Bruno - Home activities #4

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But she's not just as sick for going along with it? 

Oh-Yeah, she's froot loops too.

I don't know how this "Face Farting" started.  1)  Gina did it by accident during a session with Curly....and he liked it.  2) Curly asked for it. and Gina said ..OK. 3) Gina likes to fart in guys faces, and Curly said...OK. 

However...whatever, not my cup of tea. Ruins the entire sex session. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

It isn't mine either and I've gotten tired of watching them fuck anyway for a while. I'm just not inclined to call someone "sick" just for having a certain kink. And even less inclined to call one person out and not the other.

• Like 3

I don’t know how this “ fart sex “ idea has been created , but , call me blind or naive of what I have seen again and again, Gina is getting wet too much when she is fucked by curly ,he simply loves to lick her juices from the pussy  , at times he uses his tongue to her asshole ( whoever man hasn’t been licked to his ass by a woman , there are no words of pleasure .. ) .. now , due to the many liquids , many times he penetrates , it sounds like Gina is farting .. he will then stop , lick her clitoris and whole pussy in general  , he will keep on penetrating and that’s the loop of their sex , Gina loves to be fucked from behind and this is the couples’s most favorite position obviously and what turns them on the maximum .

In sex , when both ( or more ..😏😂 ) agree of anything  that they do , nothing is weird or strange , only to the one who view it because maybe he / she can’t understand where the passion and pleasure on certain circumstances comes . That’s the great thing of sex , it’s endless satisfaction because you can do whatever , no limits ( as long as both agree of course 😁

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I don't know how this "Face Farting" started.  1)  Gina did it by accident during a session with Curly....and he liked it.  2) Curly asked for it. and Gina said ..OK. 3) Gina likes to fart in guys faces, and Curly said...OK. 

Just don't "69" with them and you wont get gassed.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I really hope she follows through one day...🤣

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really hope she follows through one day...🤣

Give her some chocolate coated ex-lax.  When she thinks she's going to fart she'll lay a wet brownie on him.  :biggrin:

That would cure him of that fetish quite fast.

• Haha 4