B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

You can't expect me to disclose info giving me in confidence. There are plenty of members here who are well aware of the bonus money issues. I thought it was a well know fact...but apparently not

Ici, depuis pas mal de temps, les gens "croient" que les membres de RLC sont payés par eux! Or, rien n'indique cela dans leur règlement. Il faut lire avant d'écrire...! La seule chose qui est vraie, "VRAIE", c'est que RLC paient toutes les factures (eau, électricité, charges mensuelles, internet, etc...) Et c'est tout! A eux de trouver du travail, et beaucoup l'ont fait comme Ilona, et d'autres que j'ai vu à Barcelone! (serveuse bar, strip-teaseuses, serveuses resto, photoshoot, etc...) Donc, on arrête de dire et de penser pour tout le monde, que RLC ne paie pas ses colocataires! Ok?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, catalonia said:

These girls can be whatever you want, it just depends on one thing and we all know what it is.

We agree 100% on that 😇

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

With the exception of sex yeah I know a lot about her. 

I'm a stalker while you keep posting the stupid video that is not her. 😂

well you always say they follow all the posts about them just maybe she might come on here and say hey thats not me and just because you are one of the total fanatics that would lick the boots of her and if she said day was night you would bend over backwards to prove her right just saying

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Non credo che lo farai per diventare famoso per condividere la tua vita privata davanti alle telecamere (qualunque cosa significhi "vita privata" suggerisce) 

“Vita privata” significa portare a casa qualcuno e scopare davanti le telecamere.😂😂

Archived