B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #48 (May)

35 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know what changed in March. What I do know is that they have had a pretty steady and significant drop in numbers ever since the closure of the Russian apartments. 

since the closure of the Russian apartments, RLC has had its ups and downs as in all companies within this type of market
What is interesting is that most of the time when one of the projects is down, it doesn't necessarily mean that the competitor (s) are up

And then we must also take into consideration that we have been in the covid period for 1 year and a half and that this must also truncate a lot of things in terms of subscriptions, difficult to afford a subscription if you are unemployed because of this virus

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Come on girls, make up or have a proper barney and clear the air. 🙄

Seems in place until Masha fucks off.

Viv will be the one who gets the pick of the litter and Meg has already welcomed her into her fold.

Reply to Happyman88:

"Little by little; Viv’s almost there in fact showing more and more if the last hour is anything to go by and she looks superb 😍 it reminds me a bit how Candy was. She started slowly but then blossomed big time only to be spoiled by that domineering arsehole of a so called boyfriend that came stay. Just hope the same thing doesn’t happen with Viv 🤞"

Same with Jasmin.. She was really shy her first stay and it seemed like RLC was nothing for her. On her last stay she was fucked in the ass by Jimbo who was three times her size.. We have seen remarkable changes of some girls over the years and in Viv's case I have no doubt she will "entertain" us soon.. She's a friend of Pam after all.. 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

since the closure of the Russian apartments, RLC has had its ups and downs as in all companies within this type of market
What is interesting is that most of the time when one of the projects is down, it doesn't necessarily mean that the competitor (s) are up

And then we must also take into consideration that we have been in the covid period for 1 year and a half and that this must also truncate a lot of things in terms of subscriptions, difficult to afford a subscription if you are unemployed because of this virus

Blah,blah,blah

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, utc said:

Reply to Happyman88:

"Little by little; Viv’s almost there in fact showing more and more if the last hour is anything to go by and she looks superb 😍 it reminds me a bit how Candy was. She started slowly but then blossomed big time only to be spoiled by that domineering arsehole of a so called boyfriend that came stay. Just hope the same thing doesn’t happen with Viv 🤞"

Same with Jasmin.. She was really shy her first stay and it seemed like RLC was nothing for her. On her last stay she was fucked in the ass by Jimbo who was three times her size.. We have seen remarkable changes of some girls over the years and in Viv's case I have no doubt she will "entertain" us soon.. She's a friend of Pam after all.. 😉

I'm sure Pam told Viv to start off slow, and that's what we are seeing now. 

• Sad 1