Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

il y a 3 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Finally a meaningful contribution. 👍

I wouldn't say meaningful but as somebody who has a look on here every now and then and has a little banter, I'm seeing it turn into the same old thing on every forum for the 20 years I've been on the internet, obsession turning into division, then the toxicity starts, I'm just trying to keep it real, I don't want to make people ill with stress though, anyone getting too worked up needs to just take a break for a few days, it's not healthy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Fair enough, If Paul did move to Prague then at least it would get back to some sort of normality, do you not think the screaming at the boyfriend is just a front as he obviously wants to see more of her but she has commitments to stay home which is 'out of bounds' for him so she has two choices, go to his and leave the apartment empty or have an argument knowing full well he'll be OK with it the next day. This is why it's clearly not working and why it's not great viewing.

It shouldn't be about what the viewers want, it's just about a glimpse into the lives of the residents. Their lives, their decisions.

If, for example, Leora decides for another guy, there is no problem in relation to us as spectators. It is only important that all this is not hidden from the cameras.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

No, the arguments are about a lot of things, some petty and stupid - And they happen at least once every month. She doesn't see him very much by choice. Hers. Nothing stops her.

That kind of proves my point, when I was dating, I used to have a barny with my girlfriends about mundane stuff just so I could go out with my mates clubbing, I knew she'd be ok the next day.

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It shouldn't be about what the viewers want, it's just about a glimpse into the lives of the residents. Their lives, their decisions.

If, for example, Leora decides for another guy, there is no problem in relation to us as spectators. It is only important that all this is not hidden from the cameras.

A more important matter could have to do with that no one who are members of this site should have to be subjected to someone constantly ignoring any forum decorum in addition to rules by anyone exhibiting levels of phsychosis by continuing to bend and violate decorum and rules with constant spamming of forum threads.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I don't see where the problem lies in discussing the different views of the girls here. You should understand that this topic is truly interesting to me, and my goal is to have an honest exchange.

Ultimately, I want to convince you and others that the girls should no longer be in RLC. Please don't take it so angrily.

Sì ma a che serve convincere noi che siamo una minima parte degli abbonati su RLC? 

Ma sopratutto chi te l'ha chiesto di convincerci? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, marco6742 said:

RLC-The PRIVATE LIFE of other people live 24/7 since 2011.

Before you criticise anyone for questioning the girls private life, just remember what the literal title of the site is, all other apartments have guests round, parties and get togethers with other people, this apartment is the only one that doesn't.

I don't care that some of you will inevitably try to justify what they are doing in this apartment, as I have stated before, some of you seem to be jealous that Leora has a boyfriend and take everything way too personal slagging off her boyfriend at every available opportunity, again, they both hide their private lives off cam and we just see the leftovers. 

The bating acts are to keep people interested and I'm fine with that as long as it's together(as personally i'm bored of seeing them single-bate) but don't try to sugar coat it, all the girls that do stuff with chicks at GOV and mashsas are Bi-sexual, Malia and Leora clearly are not so any opinions towards them doing it just for the cameras are justified.

I know this is not what half of you want to hear and some of you are so obsessed with the whole situation and in denial that you'll be commenting that I'm a troll or in partnership with somebody else you don't like but in reality, I'm not and everything I've written here  is 100% correct despite half of you wearing blinkers.

I used to go on 'reallifecam forum' and it was the same there, mention Leora on chat and you'd have 6 or seven grown men throwing a hissy fit like they were 12 year olds on Reddit, it's almost the same here but in reverse, some of your comments are incredibly naive and childish especially from the ones who think they are the overlords of the site and cannot be questioned (you know who you are).

Before you inevitably just click the confuse button because it's me that's posted, just read through carefully what I've written and take a good look at yourself and ask 'am i getting too emotionally involved in watching a couple of cam girls playing up to a camera for a few hours a day?' It's certainly NOT 'the private lives of other people 24/7' is it?

The matter is not and should not be considered difficult at all. To sum it up in a nutshell, the general chat threads were discontinued and no longer permittted in the L&M threads section of the site the last time this site's admin. decided there was a need for some changes, of which most members are aware of.

Additionally, every time another general chat thread was started or created in this rlc section of this site that occured within a period of time not long afterwards, any of such were removed or hidden by some of those who moderate this site. Most members of this site who visited this rlc section of the site, knows that a substantial part of reasons why that occurred was because of so many disagreements which led to fusses and quarrels between members more than was necessary or called for, or much less wanted. 

Although the same occurred occasionally at some of the site's other rlc sections of threads, it did not seem to be occurring as often or to an extent as seemed to in some of the general threads of this rlc section of the site. Several of the other rlc sections were permitted to resume general topic threads not long after, also of which most members are aware of.

Since then, there have been various multiple topic listing threads created or started in this rlc section of the site, some of which was because of what had occurred then, that were thought to be substantial reasons for such changes.

It's been being noticed for awhile now that the same or very similar thing has once again been occurring in this rlc thread of this section of the site, because of it being obvious that the site's decorum and related rules are being disregarded or ignored, although it is not even listed as any general chat thread for this section of the site. 

This thread topic listing is not listed as and does not indicate it to be a general topic thtead. It is more of a specific listed thread by way of it's listing that includes (Positive and Complimentary Comments) after it's thread designation.

A thread with a particular specificity of such, is not meant for any commentary that is not in some way indicated as being positive or complimentary, and is certainly in no way meant for any commentary that indicates anything of negativity which is just the opposite. 

I have never noticed anyone mentioning that anyone else should not be able to express their views or opinions in this rlc section of the site, only that more appropriate thread topic listings be observed and untilized according to any related type of commentary.

But I have noticed that it has been mentioned by more than a few on numerous occasions of feeling that the sites decorum in relation to what gets posted in what threads would be better if was observed by most who post commentary in any of the sites rlc sections, and particularly a section where any general threads were discontinued and not further permitted at the time, while such threads have sprung back up in the other rlc sections of the site that have been.

For awhile now, the same that occurred in the general chat threads that once existed in this rlc section of the site, has once again been occuring in this thread of specificity in this rlc section of the site. 

I believe there are quite a few members who realize that if there is no topic listing already started that is related to what may be wanting to be commented on, that it only takes a minute or so or less to start a new topic listing that would be related and therefore more appropriate to what may be wanting to be commented on.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yes, but what is the point of convincing us, who are a very small part of the subscribers on RLC?

But above all who asked you to convince us?

Of course it would be great to talk to more people, but this is the only forum I know where you can discuss something like this. That I think the different opinions should be represented, is my own mindset. It may be uncomfortable for some at first, but eventually people will get used to reading more than just a reflection of their own opinions. Diversity doesn't hurt anyone.

In addition, I think more and more people realize that RLC has become really bad. Leora and Maline apartment is just one of the more extreme examples of this. Time will tell how long RLC can get away with such bullshit. We here can only talk about it, that's all.

• Haha 1