Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

36 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I'm NOT wrong, it's only you that's got this hang up about pseudo lesbian sessions, and seeing as you have now mentioned it Leora did have visitors when she was in Russia, Malia and Alex, they've also had a male visitor who's stayed nights in this apartment, or were you to busy with the GOV's to notice

If the girls left the project who would you find to piss you off, personally I think they are doing a very good job as it is in upsetting you, long may they continue

You say you are not wrong, but you simply ignored my two main arguments:

1. The girls most likely have BFs in the area. We have never seen even one them in the apartment. Very different to Leora in the russian apartment.
  2. In the Russian apartment Leora and Malia behaved normally. This pseudo lesbian bullshit only started in this place.

The fact that the number of visitors to the Russian apartment was also strangely low only supports my argument.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Once again - Deliberate trolling of not only the girls but we here in this room.

Will people finally realize this? Nothing more than a simple attempt to destroy the room by haters. Day in day out by only 2 or 3 to suit their own needs. 

THIS is why people are not posting here as much. This is why more and more reports are going in.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

You are just not getting it are you, and are you really that thick, I've mentioned before Leora keeps her private life exactly that PRIVATE always has done, and no matter how much you winge and moan she's not going to change for you or anyone else.

Now if you want to change the way RLC is run stop making yourself look like look like the idiot your good at, put your proposal in an email to RLC, then wait for the changes to take place, I can tell you now you'll be waiting a very long time

He does not even subscribe to RLC! so his arguments here are not only totally invalid but also a deliberate attempt to disrupt the room. He has zero interest in this apartment anyway - Just hates what goes on, and we get the backlash as a result. Like WE should suffer for liking them. Moved over from GOV to here, despite this situation here being the same for a year now. Last night, a post about the usual 'Bullshit' was made - At the time all they were doing was sitting watching the tablet, literally that's all they were doing, nowhere near each other. Proving it was just done for effect. Pure deliberate trolling, something that gives CC a bad look.

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Once again - Deliberate trolling of not only the girls but we here in this room.

Will people finally realize this? Nothing more than a simple attempt to destroy the room by haters. Day in day out by only 2 or 3 to suit their own needs. 

THIS is why people are not posting here as much. This is why more and more reports are going in.

This is known as shit stirring from alladino and his trolls wont comment any further or i will be banned

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

This is known as shit stirring from alladino and his trolls 

Of course it is, it's nothing else by this point.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course it is, it's nothing else by this point.

I don't see where the problem lies in discussing the different views of the girls here. You should understand that this topic is truly interesting to me, and my goal is to have an honest exchange.

Ultimately, I want to convince you and others that the girls should no longer be in RLC. Please don't take it so angrily.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Ultimately, I want to convince you and others that the girls should no longer be in RLC.

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS, YOUR HONOR.

There it is, pure deliberate trolling.

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't see where the problem lies in discussing the different views of the girls here. You should understand that this topic is truly interesting to me, and my goal is to have an honest exchange.

Ultimately, I want to convince you and others that the girls should no longer be in RLC. Please don't take it so angrily.

Can i say fuck off without getting banned please stn cld

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3