Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Pepe said:

It's a troll party in here tonight 😂

More like a Daisy Chain! 😲

il y a une heure, Nicholas a dit :

The matter is not and should not be considered difficult at all. To sum it up in a nutshell, the general chat threads were discontinued and no longer permittted in the L&M threads section of the site the last time this site's admin. decided there was a need for some changes, of which most members are aware of.

Additionally, every time another general chat thread was started or created in this rlc section of this site that occured within a period of time not long afterwards, any of such were removed or hidden by some of those who moderate this site. Most members of this site who visited this rlc section of the site, knows that a substantial part of reasons why that occurred was because of so many disagreements which led to fusses and quarrels between members more than was necessary or wanted. 

Although the same occurred occasionally at some of the site's other rlc sections of threads, it did not seem to be occurring as often or to an extent as seemed to in some of the general threads of this rlc section of the site. Several of the other rlc sections were permitted to resume general topic threads not long after, also of which most members are aware of.

Since then, there have been various multiple topic listing threads created or started in this rlc section of the site, some of which was because of what had occured that were though to be substantial reasons for such changes.

It's been being noticed for awhile now that the same or very similar thing has once again been occurring in this rlc thread of this section of the site, because of it being obvious that the site's decorum and related rules are being ignored, although it is not even listed as any general chat thread for this section of the site. 

This thread topic listing is not listed as and does not indicate it to be a general topic thtead. It is more of a specific listed thread by way of it's listing that includes (Positive and Complimentary Comments) after it's thread designation.

A thread with a particular specificity of such, is not meant for any commentary that is not in some way indicated as being positive or complimentary, and is certainly in no way meant for any commentary that indicates anything of negativity which is just the opposite. 

I have never noticed anyone mentioning that anyone else should not be able to express their views or opinions in this rlc section of the site, only that more appropriate thread topic listings be observed and untilized according to any related type of commentary.

But I have noticed that it has been mentioned by more than a few on numerous occasions of feeling that the sites decorum in relation to what gets posted in what threads would be better if was observed by most who post commentary in any of the sites rlc sections, and particularly a section where any general threads were discontinued and not further permitted at the time, while such threads have sprung back up in the other rlc sections of the site that have been.

For awhile now, the same that occurred in the general chat threats that once existed in this rlc section of the site, has once again been occuring in this thread of specificity in this rlc section of the site. 

I believe there are quite a few members who realize that if there is no topic listing already started that is related to what may be wanting to be commented on, that it only takes a minute or so or less to start a new topic listing that would be related and therefore more appropriate to what may be wanting to be commented on.

Dude,i know you like to write a novel but a simple 'this thread is for positive comments and i think yours are negative' would have been adequate! I do appreciate the effort though and get the message,i'll try to keep it toned down even if it does require a lot of cringing☺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

More like a Daisy Chain! 😲

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Or a circle jerk 😂

And the thread topic is ????  Kind of hard to expect anything to change. If both sides of the discussion choose to IGNORE the thread topic. In my opinion, this kind of  activity will negate any actions of the moderators. Regardless of how many reports are made. This topic thread " Leora and Malia Fans ( POSITIVE or COMPLIMENTARY COMMENTS ) will not improve !

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Of course it would be great to talk to more people, but this is the only forum I know where you can discuss something like this. That I think the different opinions should be represented, is my own mindset. It may be uncomfortable for some at first, but eventually people will get used to reading more than just a reflection of their own opinions. Diversity doesn't hurt anyone.

In addition, I think more and more people realize that RLC has become really bad. Leora and Maline apartment is just one of the more extreme examples of this. Time will tell how long RLC can get away with such bullshit. We here can only talk about it, that's all.

While on the subject of bullshit, of which you are obviously an expert have you emailed RLC outlining the way they should be going forward or haven't you got the balls.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

And the thread topic is ????  Kind of hard to expect anything to change. If both sides of the discussion choose to IGNORE the thread topic. In my opinion, this kind of  activity will negate any actions of the moderators. Regardless of how many reports are made. This topic thread " Leora and Malia Fans ( POSITIVE or COMPLIMENTARY COMMENTS ) will not improve !

Two wrongs do not make a right. I think that Leora will agree with me when she reads this thread !  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

Nothing will be done. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nothing wrong with the comments of opinion that was posted although would have been more appropriate in a more approlriate thread topic listing. The commentary was not meant as anything positive or complimentary in relation to the individuals the topic listing was started for, as is specified in the topic listing about the individuals the topic listing was started in relation to. Stop trying to instigate and encourage any posting of any commentary not appropriate to any particular topic listing and don't pretend that you were not.

I agree with a post that was made here and I simply congratulated the poster , it isn’t my fault that it was made here . He developed his thoughts , he presented them with arguments , he didn’t insult anyone ( even more the tenants ) , his post had a beginning , a middle and an end . 

He mentioned ( not nuclear science of course ) that the usual suspects would come and go heavily on him , it happened . Whoever has anything to mention that disagrees with his post , he could quote his post and take it at another section of the topic as you suggest and continue perhaps the chat there .

What should be worrying the people who inhabit this topic , it is simply one .. apart from you and slipper ( that he answered only the section concerning Paul and he clearly stated what he wants to see in the future in this apartment ) , none has managed to answer so far to his opinion . According to you and your  participation here with developed posts justified with arguments , could you at least be so kind and give any explanation why this continues to  happen here ? 

I have nothing more to add , the level of answers coming from the types like masterchef , show exactly the level of people who inhabit this topic ( except brokk , you and slipper that at least try to chat at times ) . 

It is the biggest proof why jimbo4 has abandoned posting ( one of the biggest supporters ever ) and also why one of the most appreciated and in general respected by the whole forum society ( noldus ) isn’t considering to make not even one timekeep stamp comment here . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1