Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

4 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Dude,i know you like to write a novel but a simple 'this thread is for positive comments and i think yours are negative' would have been adequate! I do appreciate the effort though and get the message,i'll try to keep it toned down even if it does require a lot of cringing☺

On the contrary, I do not usually care to write as much as often. Would rather summerize matters of commentary more often then not. But it has seemed obvious that there are those who choose to simply disregard or ignor any decorum and related site rules and post whatever they may want to express anywhere it may garner the most attention. Perhaps if that was not occurring as often, there would be less need for anyone to feel that perhaps some lengthy explanation may be necessary to perhaps make some others understand some particular matters. Particularly matters that have been mentioned on this site on numerous occasions in many of the pages of these subthreads of this section of the site. By the way, the novel you wrote that my novel was in response to, was quite extensive as well dude. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with a post that was made here and I simply congratulated the poster , it isn’t my fault that it was made here . He developed his thoughts , he presented them with arguments , he didn’t insult anyone ( even more the tenants ) , his post had a beginning , a middle and an end . 

He mentioned ( not nuclear science of course ) that the usual suspects would come and go heavily on him , it happened . Whoever has anything to mention that disagrees with his post , he could quote his post and take it at another section of the topic as you suggest and continue perhaps the chat there .

What should be worrying the people who inhabit this topic , it is simply one .. apart from you and slipper ( that he answered only the section concerning Paul and he clearly stated what he wants to see in the future in this apartment ) , none has managed to answer so far to his opinion . According to you and your  participation here with developed posts justified with arguments , could you at least be so kind and give any explanation why this continues to  happen here ? 

I have nothing more to add , the level of answers coming from the types like masterchef , show exactly the level of people who inhabit this topic ( except brokk , you and slipper that at least try to chat at times ) . 

It is the biggest proof why jimbo4 has abandoned posting ( one of the biggest supporters ever ) and also why one of the most appreciated and in general respected by the whole forum society ( noldus ) isn’t considering to make not even one timekeep stamp comment here . 

And the rat is still here to spew out his rat shit,I told you to crawl back under your stone so run away little rat,buzz off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Nothing will be done. 

Perhaps then, IF everyone chooses to IGNORE the page topic, it should be turned back into General Chat. Then all can do BATTLE ROYAL without having to be ON TOPIC !

At least when it was GENERAL CHAT there was intervention to curtail the activities of the PERPETUAL INSTIGATORS.

It is my opinion that the TOPIC PAGE format was to ELIMINATE such arguments. Looking at it from the moderators viewpoint. Reporting the perpetual instigators for being OFF TOPIC, is offset by the OFF TOPIC responses of the Leora, and Malia supporters ! 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps then, IF everyone chooses to IGNORE the page topic, it should be turned back into General Chat. Then all can do BATTLE ROYAL without having to be ON TOPIC !

At least when it was GENERAL CHAT there was intervention to curtail the activities of the PERPETUAL INSTIGATORS.

It is my opinion that the TOPIC PAGE format was to ELIMINATE such arguments. Looking at it from the moderators viewpoint. Reporting the perpetual instigators for being OFF TOPIC, is offset by the OFF TOPIC responses of the Leora, and Malia supporters ! 

It would be nice if that was to happen, but here we are. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I don't think that Leora planned on getting as much summer color that she acquired in the past two days.  Hopefully her back will not peel. But she looks a healthy color as she checks her phone.

Plus tantalizing us, with the possibilities of intriguing activity, currently !

• Like 2
  • Confused 1