Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She may have appointments made to go to today. And i would hardly call one night out a 'Mini Vacation', now that is an exaggeration. 

In the long run, many individual vecation days add up to something way more than nothing. However, in my opinion, this is not the issue with this apartment. The problem lies in the imbalance between days the girls are somewhere else as guests and the times they have guests themselves in this apartment. 😒

Let's be realistic for a moment, what you so vaguely describe with "appointments" probably means that she lets her BF fuck her all night. 😂  It's her actual private life that the girls have completely banished from this apartment and replaced it with those silly pseudo lesbian shows. 😟

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

In the long run, many individual vecation days add up to something way more than nothing. However, in my opinion, this is not the issue with this apartment. The problem lies in the imbalance between days the girls are somewhere else as guests and the times they have guests themselves in this apartment. 😒

Let's be realistic for a moment, what you so vaguely describe with "appointments" probably means that she lets her BF fuck her all night. 😂  It's her actual private life that the girls have completely banished from this apartment and replaced it with those silly pseudo lesbian shows. 😟

You are just not getting it are you, and are you really that thick, I've mentioned before Leora keeps her private life exactly that PRIVATE always has done, and no matter how much you winge and moan she's not going to change for you or anyone else.

Now if you want to change the way RLC is run stop making yourself look like look like the idiot your good at, put your proposal in an email to RLC, then wait for the changes to take place, I can tell you now you'll be waiting a very long time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let's do be realistic. The commentary is unrelated to the specific topic listing since it is opposite of the intent of the topic listing and has been reported as more spamming of the thread topic listing.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

You are just not getting it are you, and are you really that thick, I've mentioned before Leora keeps her private life exactly that PRIVATE always has done, and no matter how much you winge and moan she's not going to change for you or anyone else.

Now if you want to change the way RLC is run stop making yourself look like look like the idiot your good at, put your proposal in an email to RLC, then wait for the changes to take place, I can tell you now you'll be waiting a very long time

Fucking hell newark dont you know the king of trolls by now bet he as a male blow up doll

• Upvote 1