Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Alladino said:

@pulo filipe has written that the girls are probably just outside to meet friends. It fits, when I then notice how few guests are in this apartment in general. I mean, months go by without even a single visitor.

There's a "Pseudo Lesbian" show going on at GOV right this minute - Why are you not commenting on that over there?? Not that you can watch anything on RLC anyway.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

There's a "Pseudo Lesbian" show going on at GOV right this minute - Why are you not commenting on that over there?? Not that you can watch anything on RLC anyway.

I'm talking about Leora and Malina here, not about the girls in GOV.

Je ne sais pas si vous l’avez remarqué que Léora est souvent absente le Mardi soir sois elle revient le landemain ou elle rentre très tardivement peut être jour de repos de loverboy ou une de c’est copine

à l’instant, patou a dit :

Je ne sais pas si vous l’avez remarqué que Léora est souvent absente le Mardi soir sois elle revient le landemain ou elle rentre très tardivement peut être jour de repos de loverboy ou une de c’est copine

lendemain

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Almost never visits in this apartment. 😟

It's sad how little is going on and then also all these pseudo lesbian shows. 😟

Well, maybe they will move out soon. 😂

Unrelated to topic listing and reported as spamming a specific thread topic listing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, patou said:

I don't know if you have noticed that Léora is often absent on Tuesday evening or she comes back the day after or she comes back very late maybe day of rest of loverboy or one of her friend

It is better not to mention that Leora probably has a BF. Some people here don't really like to hear that. 😂

Also, I always wonder then why none of the girls BF made it to this apartment so far.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, patou said:

I don't know if you've noticed that Léora is often absent on Tuesday evening, either she comes back the next day or she comes home very late, maybe a loverboy's day off or one of her friends

You are correct, not for a long or as early a departure as today, but 3 of the last 4, yes. But this last month, Tuesday is playing a big part in it for some reason.

22 hours ago, Alladino said:

My first day back on this forum and already the girls are giving another one of their bullshit shows. 😂

It is really sad. 🤐

Unrelated to topic listing and reported as spamming a specific thread topic listing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Right now a hot female is showing off her sexiness and all her attributes. Some people don't really like to hear that.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Right now a hot female is showing off her sexiness and all her attributes. Some people don't really like to hear that.

I like the way you underlined "female". Otherwise, I don't think anyone would have noticed that. 😂

Anyway, if only what you describe were real. I think everyone here should realize, however, that it's just the usual show for the camera. Every damn day the girls make sure that at least one of them holds her genitals in the camera for hours. Lifeless and inauthentic.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like the way you underlined "female". Otherwise, I don't think anyone would have noticed that. 😂

Anyway, if only what you describe were real. I think everyone here should realize, however, that it's just the usual show for the camera. Every damn day the girls make sure that at least one of them holds her genitals in the camera for hours. Lifeless and inauthentic.

Unrelated to topic listing and reported as spamming a specific thread topic listing.

Continue on if you so choose. Perhaps the next time you are advised to take a rest, it may involve more stringent measures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3