Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unrelated to topic listing and reported as spamming a specific thread topic listing.

Continue on if you so choose. Perhaps the next time you are advised to take a rest, it may involve more stringent measures.

I was banned for posting too many images. That is all. Please let's focus on the discussion about the residents of this apartment.

53 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I was banned for posting too many images. That is all. Please let's focus the discussion on the residents of this apartment.

You were advised to take a rest for spamming period. The images were only a portion of the spamming you were engaged in, and were only a portion of what was reported as far all of the spamming that you were engaged in. Don't try to pretend to be naive enough that you are unaware that consistent and continuous commentary unrelated to, or just the opposite of, a particular thread topic listing should not or is not considered as spamming because it is, and you know full well it is. 

Like I mentioned, continue on if you so choose, and another list of spam reports will be accumulating as well in relation to such nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

You were advised to take a rest for spamming period. The images were only a portion of the spamming you were engaged in, and were only a portion of what was reported as far all of the soamming that were engaged in. Don't try to seem naive enough that you are unaware that consistant and continuos commentary unrelated to or just the opposite of a particular thread topic listing should not or is not considered as spamming because it is, and you know full well it is. 

Like I mentioned, continue on if you so choose, and another list of spam reports will be accumulating as well in relation to such nonsense.

This is wrong, the "rest" only referred to the images. I still have the message in my profile and therefore I am sure. Continue posting here is not a problem, that was confirmed to me via PM some time ago.

It is the high number of images that I have to omit. But even here, occasionally images are allowed.

So please, let's turn the discussion back to the girls. That way we don't disturb the others here.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This is wrong, the "rest" only referred to the images. I still have the message in my profile and therefore I am sure. Continue posting here is not a problem, that was confirmed to me via PM some time ago.

It is the high number of images that I have to omit. But even here, occasionally images are allowed.

So please, let's turn the discussion back to the girls. That way we don't disturb the others here.

If it is wrong as you insinuate, as mentioned previously, continue on posting commentary that is either unrelated to or just the opposite of the thread topic listing's intent of subject matter, if you so choose to, and after so many reports for intentionally spamming are submitted, perhaps it will then be revealed as to whether it is actually wrong or not. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonne soirée je pense que Leora ne va pas rentrée a,demain

She's back. Great timing though! Bought a ton of new things too. Definitely sunbathed again, very red now - And she's suffering too, big time, you can see it hurts. That will peel soon.

Fair to say calls of Malia being on were premature!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, masterchef56 said:

Ooooh that must hurt,little too much in the sun today.

It's killing her, even then in the shower, she winced. Way too long in the sun.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's back. Great timing though! Bought a ton of new things too. Definitely sunbathed again, very red now - And she's suffering too, big time, you can see it hurts. That will peel soon.

Fair to say calls of Malia being on were premature!

Più che altro rischia di prendersi di nuovo la febbre per come si è bruciata. Dovrebbe prendere una protezione più forte per il suo tipo di pelle e di non esagerare con il sole. 

• Upvote 1