Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 44

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'm surprised at her, not taking enough precautions. Almost like she fell asleep, like people can do sunbathing. But certainly nowhere near enough sunscreen. This could feel worse before it gets better.

Isn't that right, oh Royal one?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think he'll be able to sleep with his whole back and shoulders burned tonight. And she moves a lot in her sleep. 

True. She'll need to pick something that doesn't rub her skin to wear. 

Aww, don't be confused, oh 'Royal' one.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm surprised at her, not taking enough precautions. Almost like she fell asleep, like people can do sunbathing. But certainly nowhere near enough sunscreen. This could feel worse before it gets better.

This is not the first time she has sunburned herself, you would think she would realize sun tanning should be done with a limited amount of sun exposure on a daily basis and not try to get a perfect tan in just a couple of days. I think she should buy a good sunscreen with at least an spf 30 to avoid this happening again.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jetlag8 said:

This is not the first time she has sunburned herself, you would think she would realize sun tanning should be done with a limited amount of sun exposure on a daily basis and not try to get a perfect tan in just a couple of days. I think she should buy a good sunscreen with at least an spf 30 to avoid this happening again.

Yes but she's a bit late now! I think it gets a bit colder this week so that helps, but yeah, surprised at her with lines last 2 days that she went overboard today with it.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes but she's a bit late now! I think it gets a bit colder this week so that helps, but yeah, surprised at her with lines last 2 days that she went overboard today with it.

This can have really terrible consequences in the long run. But even without this extrem, the skin ages faster.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia with a very  frenetic bate - VERY powerful indeed! She felt that one alright.

Thank you Little Star!!

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

One solution would be to set a timer on her phone when she sunbathes, that way she won't overdue sun exposure.