B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

VA VA VA oh shit Vivacious Vivian....  Now as my old friend Mikey would say .... Gentlemen and Ladies that is what we call a meaty pussy. Made for pound fucking. I think she would love a good hard pound fucking to make her sleep like a baby.

First time I got a good look at it, very meaty. 🙂

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Open bate from Vivian. 👍

sweet ...is this a first ??  she does have a nice body 

edit .... in light of other comments... I thought she would be packing the meat from that shower scene ... you could see the sweet meat pushing out between her tight legs and I was waiting for some post about it ...  now are we talking Kitty or Ulyana  quality Beef 

• Like 2

Been gone for the whole day. Any "events" on the Masha and Holly friendship? Are they doing anything besides laying around together? 

The night of the fitness get together,I was busy with supper, but I did recorded most of the event. I reviewed the video last night. A whole lot of nothing. The villa was abnormally empty, so the potential was there, but no. The girls chose a spot as far away from the cameras as possible. The heads and upper bodies were obscured by raised arms rubbing backs and Masha's raised leg....blanket covered. If they were kissing...I missed it. If they were kissing / sucking / fondling breasts...I missed it.  I did catch Masha going down on Holly, for 38 seconds, and instead of continuing into a girl-girl love fest, they got up and started jumping around / dancing. Later, I found them sleeping.  Bummer, oh-well. 

Maybe Masha will return to Italy with a roommate.   

• Like 1

We can for sure say that Vivian is having a nice and slow adjustment to the RLC world , it might have been that the common shower with Megan helped her relax and offered the first open bate after Megan , Holly and eternal bating Masha finished their sessions 😁😆🙃 Good girl .. 🥳

• Sad 2

Missed the Vivbate last night which is a shame but hopefully more to come 🙂

Have to say losing interest in the Holly/Megan/Masha saga. Meg is quite happy, Holly pensive as usual and Masha is not that interesting for me. Be more interesting when she returns to Roma. ✈️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Ho perso il Vivbate la scorsa notte, il che è un peccato, ma si spera che ne arriveranno altri 🙂

Devo dire che ho perso interesse per la saga di Holly / Megan / Masha. Meg è abbastanza felice, Holly pensierosa come al solito e Masha non è così interessante per me. Sii più interessante quando torna alla Roma. ✈️

Domani Masha ha ospiti😏

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1