B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #49 (May)

15 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's times like this when I really regret not having a sub...😏

it's time like this I really regret you not having a sub....

lets start a Go Fund Me page for Naga before he cries on his keyboard and short circuits himself and then every Holly Meg Bate he will post it's times like this I really wish I had a keyboard ....

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

it's time like this I really regret you not having a sub....

lets start a Go Fund Me page for Naga before he cries on his keyboard and short circuits himself and then every Holly Meg Bate he will post it's times like this I really wish I had a keyboard ....

I really really really really hope that you do realise I was being sarcastic Mark...Please tell me you do 😏

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really really really really hope that you do realise I was being sarcastic Mark...Please tell me you do 😏

have we not established that you are the master of sarcasm in CC world....  I actually don't recall anything but sarcasm from you.... so if you ever want to make a serious point here ....YOU'RE FUCKED SON

• Haha 2

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

have we not established that you are the master of sarcasm in CC world....  I actually don't recall anything but sarcasm from you.... so if you ever want to make a serious point here ....YOU'RE FUCKED SON

And have we not also clearly established I am basically a fucking dickhead ???   and I really really don't need to you to confirm that ...

Just now, Noldus said:

Vivian bating with her vibrator - not covered 😉

VA VA VA oh shit Vivacious Vivian....  Now as my old friend Mikey would say .... Gentlemen and Ladies that is what we call a meaty pussy. Made for pound fucking. I think she would love a good hard pound fucking to make her sleep like a baby.

• Like 1