Hannah, Tommy (2021) Part #2

8 minutes ago, stash said:

Even yoga is off the table... 🤣

As mad as it was i think i would rather see Hannah 1 back with her off the wall dancing routines :biggrin:

This girl,aparrently the real Hannah. seems as boring as fuck. for a couple going on a sex site to earn money and not yet wanting to have any yet seems a bit weird. Normally new tenants appear and start going at it like rabid dogs :biggrin: This guy on his first night wasn't able to get a stiffy on :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

As mad as it was i think i would rather see Hannah 1 back with her off the wall dancing routines :biggrin:

This girl,aparrently the real Hannah. seems as boring as fuck. for a couple going on a sex site to earn money and not yet wanting to have any yet seems a bit weird. Normally new tenants appear and start going at it like rabid dogs :biggrin: This guy on his first night wasn't able to get a stiffy on :biggrin:

Hannah 1 spasms have been the finest moment in this place... 🤫

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stash said:

Hannah 1 spasms have been the finest moment in this place... 🤫

I liked Hannah 1 very much, pity we won't ever see her in the sack with a guy as i think it would be great. One can only hope lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1