B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

il y a 1 minute, suduro2 a dit :

Est-ce moi ou H a plein de boutons sur le front et sur les joues = Drogue, meth ou crack = ????

tout simplement la nature .....blanc noir  grand petit etc......peut être un peu le soleil .....pour la drogue je n ' ai rien vu de lourd depuis le jour de l ' an 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Est-ce moi ou H a plein de boutons sur le front et sur les joues =Drogue ,meth ou crack =????

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

No, bad skin!

Bad diet as well

Been sitting eating chocolate and crisps in bed with Masha the last week.

But shes always been using that acne glow tool on her face.

• Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, mspanker a dit :

Bad diet as well

Been sitting eating chocolate and crisps in bed with Masha the last week.

But shes always been using that acne glow tool on her face.

It won't help picking them and making them bleed either which she did at the kitchen table before😁

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Solasa said:

I like(d) Masha as well before but now I can't wait for her to go back to Rome. Her stay in Barca has only been negative for the villa and shows why she should have her own apartment instead of staying with others.

Believe 100% that the problems between Megan and Holly is because of Masha and her trying to insert herself into the villa in a way that doesn't sit right with the other girls except for the gullible Holly.

Thats the way I saw it from the day she arrived. Not a fan of Masha but open to persusion. However this behaviour is why I'm not keen on her. ''all aout me'' seems to be the mantra. Be delighted to see her leave B4.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, redole1999 said:

The moment some dude comes and masha throws her under the bus, no wonder she is licking little miss princesses arse.

Hardly 'throwing her under the bus" !  the boyfriend deserves her attention .should be common sense 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

At it again:

💝Masha!💖

Hint hint, girls. Ed2 don't discriminate, so if you want your name in big bold letters, and with hearts on both sides, just do like Masha! Bring someone you like, and make love!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2