B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Thanks to Masha we have some real life in the Villa . she is great 💙

she has been a disaster ... killed any real life as she prowls around so desperate and seems to cause division and self serving lifestyle ...oh look at me Masha ... 

to each their own blue but again, more want her to go for that buzz kill vibe than praise her .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

je Pense same je  en suis Sûr Que Masha a dit  des ses quatre VERITES à Bogdan Dans le couloir 3-18  et Qu'il l'a fermé ensuite Nelly vient Demander des explications et Masha l'envoie CHIER  ! Rien que pour ça N&B ne peuvent supporter la moindre rébellion dans la maison , il  faut des filles dociles comme Megan ou H si elle ne subi pas d'influence extérieure, pour assoir leur emprise , avec Masha ça ne fonctionne pas ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

as we knew was coming .... good luck to them, good luck to RLC to replace such sexy young women 

If they are going have mixed feelinga as I like both of them but they both need to move on 🤪.

And who the hell is going to cook the Octopus now, eh ?🙄 🐙

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting comment coming from someone who only gets to watch the kitchen.

you are so weak and limited in your brain and comments ... forum 'small minded' not bully  ( a real weak joke you are ) ...

I  have posted hundreds !!! of pictures here...never saw one from you... We get hundreds of videos of the life and action from other sites idiot...  we come to the forum for descriptions of the action and opinions of this soap opera we like ...  so get off your superiority of your view is worth more cause you pay to watch some scenes that I will likely see in time on ten other sites and get to enjoy the wacky and fun and even dumb reports from the forum members ...  you expose yourself as a whinning child that I knew right away from these type of critical asshole posts that you only bring to this forum...so back to the ignore you go.... ba bye 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

If they are going have mixed feelinga as I like both of them but they both need to move on 🤪.

And who the hell is going to cook the Octopus now, eh ?🙄 🐙

yes and who's sexy sexy ass is going to replace Holly bent over the end of the kitchen counter watching miss Megan's culinary spin doctoring 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2