B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow the girls keep hiding and doing drugs and not one guy drug dealer there till Boggy showed up huh go figure maybe the girls just like doing drugs and drinking  holly shit what a concept

guess they will blame it on Masha

il y a 5 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

wow the girls keep hiding and doing drugs and not one guy drug dealer there till Boggy showed up huh go figure maybe the girls just like doing drugs and drinking  holly shit what a concept

Hors sujet! Personne ici ne parle de drogue! ok? Et surtout pas toi ni personne n'a vu quelqu'une prendre de la drogue ici! Jamais! Ok? TU N'AFFIRMES RIEN SI TU NE SAIS PAS, OK? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I agree, the only "drug" today is the alcohol and even what they have drunk today was up to now really nothing compared to other partys. So don't talk about drugs when you can't prove it  !

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Bin, she was hiding ... The girls play hiding! Martina had a present in her left hand, but when Nelly found it, she was surprised and threw the present away ...

Do you know who the present from or for that Nelly would throw it away? 

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I agree, the only "drug" today is the alcohol and even what they have drunk today was up to now really nothing compared to other partys. So don't talk about drugs when you can't prove it  !

who the hell are you to say i have to prove anything i can say what my opinion is and i have been here for coming up on 7yrs i will say whatever the hell i want

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

who the hell are you to say i have to prove anything i can say what my opinion is and i have been here for coming up on 7yrs i will say whatever the hell i want

🤣🤣🤣

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Really ...: dodgy: Okay maybe not.  On a different topic, has anyone checked on Alberto?  He is in his gaming position but distracted by a lot of reading. 

🙂

il y a 6 minutes, yelt a dit :

Do you know who the present from or for that Nelly would throw it away? 

I don't know who the gift is for. What I do know is that as soon as Nelly discovered Martina in the "fitnesroom", she threw him on the ground with her left hand. I can't be more specific, Yelt!

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

I don't know who the gift is for. What I do know is that as soon as Nelly discovered Martina in the "fitnesroom", she threw him on the ground with her left hand. I can't be more specific, Yelt!

Thanks