B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

Just now, valdemar said:

This was a party against the rules. Nobody got drunk, Martina alone in Living room. Not sure for better or worse

Bogdan is helping Nelly come to her senses. But Martina is a hard case. Will she learn that Nelly is obligated to Bogdan. Does she think how she would feel if her girlfriend was doing what she is doing with Nelly.  She is talking to Alberto now? Interesting!

• Like 1

Just now, Miraguy said:

Well it sure was a waste of time watching the B4 fiasco tonight. Seems Martina was odd one out when it came to bed time.

For those of us who like to see good things happen.  She should have gone to B4 to celebrate the girls leaving and not Nelly.  She should start thinking about what she is doing? It appears the only one who knows her best and may continue to put us with her.  Nelly is up and her and Martina just went into the living room bathroom.  Crazy!!

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

For those of us who like to see good things happen.  She should have gone to B4 to celebrate the girls leaving and not Nelly.  She should start thinking about what she is doing? It appears the only one who knows her best and may continue to put us with her.  Nelly is up and her and Martina just went into the living room bathroom.  Crazy!!

Nelly is back to bed with Bogdan. 

1 minute ago, yelt said:

Nelly is back to bed with Bogdan. 

Martina when down to Nelly and Bogdan's room. Picked up a couple of blankets and is now back in the living room on the couch. She seem upset! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

I did not see this. It looked like Martina went to have a pee before sleep. 

I have been asking myself, who is Martina talking to / texting at 2:20 in the morning.

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

Martina when down to Nelly and Bogdan's room. Picked up a couple of blankets and is now back in the living room on the couch. She seem upset! 

She came with high hopes.. wasn't even wearing a bra... Can we safely assume Bogdan veto'd Nelly's fun with Martina tonight? 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, yelt said:

Does she think how she would feel if her girlfriend was doing what she is doing with Nelly.  She is talking to Alberto now? Interesting!

I think Martina is more into open relationships.  She seems committed to Alberto but she won't accept being monogamous.  She might agree to not be with guys but I don't think she will accept not having girlfriends with benefits.

And what if she accepts Alberto's pedestrian approach to making love because she realizes her demand on being bisexual is a huge concession  on Bert's  part.  In all other aspects, Alberto is a great catch (seriously tell me one  other guy who would cook, clean, and do the laundry like him?).   But she needs her bisexuality and in exchange she will accept Alberto for who he is, especially in the lovemaking department.  

This still leaves open Alberto's apparently lack of desire to get out and earn a living.  Not sure how that fits into all of this calculus.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mingo said:

She came with high hopes.. wasn't even wearing a bra... Can we safely assume Bogdan veto'd Nelly's fun with Martina tonight? 

The nights not over but Martina appears to be pissed. It this the end of Nelly and Martina? 

• Confused 2