B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

la dernière foi ou elles ont pris de la drogue dure c ' est pour le jour de l 'an avec de fréquents passages dans la chambre de Holly on voyait des rails de  poudre blanche sur les téléphones......mais depuis peut être quelques joints sans en avoir les preuves 

il y a 2 minutes, moreau a dit :

la dernière foi ou elles ont pris de la drogue dure c ' est pour le jour de l 'an avec de fréquents passages dans la chambre de Holly on voyait des rails de  poudre blanche sur les téléphones......mais depuis peut être quelques joints sans en avoir les preuves 

mais depuis peut être quelques joints sans en avoir les preuves! Alors pourquoi tu en parles? Jamais personne n'a rien vu! A moins que tu as des cams spéciales qui ne sont pas dans RLC....  Donc, on revient encore sur la vérité, personne ne sais rien, si personne ne voit rien! Les suppositions ne servent à rien, OK?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moreau said:

the last time they took hard drugs it was New Years Day with frequent visits to Holly's room we could see white powder rails on the phones ...... but since then maybe a few joints without having proof of it 

This is not the same kind of party like New Year's (which I did not see) or the one when Nelly and  Martina hooked up in the kitchen the first time (that I saw but had no clue what I was looking at) or the one where Nelly and Martina had their all-night sex marathon (which thanks to some nice friends here, I got to see after the fact.  xo).   

At the risk of sounding like DD, this looks like a nice GIRLS NIGHT OUT party.  I kind of like watching it versus a party with the loud pounding music.  Although at the last party with the visits by LE ... it was fun watching Masha push her tongue all over various RLC sweeties bodies.  Anyway, for the record, I like a lot of that pounding music too ... but I am learning that this music is GREAT if you are AT THE PARTY but it kind of sucks if you are a voyeur trying to WATCH the party.

So Nelly has remained sober but Boggy has claimed his bed as his territory.  What's the next chess move?

il y a 1 minute, winnlove a dit :

mais depuis peut être quelques joints sans en avoir les preuves! Alors pourquoi tu en parles? Jamais personne n'a rien vu! A moins que tu as des cams spéciales qui ne sont pas dans RLC....  Donc, on revient encore sur la vérité, personne ne sais rien, si personne ne voit rien! Les suppositions ne servent à rien, OK?

t ' as pas du fumer beaucoup dans ta vie .....quand je vois des gens qui disjonctent sans avoir bu je suis pas naif de penser que c ' est avec du petit lait ....OK ??? 

It feels like a new era is upon us.  The new rookie Vivian hanging  with the girls and having fun while the crafty veteran Masha retreats to her room to break out her new vibe.  I think I heard he say "my work is done here" as she slowly wandered out of the room

YES, I am hoping RLC notices and offers me a script-writing job!

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Can you tell the first glass of white wine is starting to have an effect?

So if we had a choice on a Nelly/Martina/TBD threesome, who do you all want for the third wheel?

Bogdan?

Masha?

or what's behind door #3?

holly please