B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

What I see is that Martina and Nelly are being forced to go underground and off camera. Holly caught them making out in a closet of the fitness room earlier and now Nelly comes to her naked in the hall bathroom although just for a moment. Nothing has changed...it's just that we may not get to see it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yelt said:

The nights not over but Martina appears to be pissed. It this the end of Nelly and Martina? 

Only time will tell.. she might invite her over to her place and get rid of Alberto and try for another romp.. 

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I think Martina is more into open relationships.  She seems committed to Alberto but she won't accept being monogamous.  She might agree to not be with guys but I don't think she will accept not having girlfriends with benefits.

But girlfriends with benefits that are married, will eventually make you look stupid and cause bigger problems than perhaps it is worth. Nelly knows what she does not what to lose and it is not Bogdan.  Will Martina keep trying or move on? 

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Only time will tell.. she might invite her over to her place and get rid of Alberto and try for another romp.. 

Yep!  But if you have to have sex with another girl, if you have to have that friendship, how about finding one not so connected. 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

What I see is that Martina and Nelly are being forced to go underground and off camera. Holly caught them making out in a closet of the fitness room earlier and now Nelly comes to her naked in the hall bathroom although just for a moment. Nothing has changed...it's just that we may not get to see it.

You saw this? How did Nelly know to meat Martina in the bathroom. She was under the covers next to Bogdan. 

Interesting.

1 minute ago, yelt said:

But girlfriends with benefits that are married, will eventually make you look stupid and cause bigger problems than perhaps it is worth. Nelly knows what she does not what to lose and it is not Bogdan.  Will Martina keep trying or move on? 

Martina can do a lot better than Nelly.. Time to move on.. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, yelt said:

Yep!  But if you have to have sex with another girl, if you have to have that friendship, how about finding one not so connected. 

This can't be love! Just lust!

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Good to see Vivian, the future of this team, hanging with the girls and socializing instead of being back in her room bating.

I would rather see her bating in her room. This shit in the living room and kitchen is boring. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nelly knows what she does not what to lose and it is not Bogdan.  Will Martina keep trying or move on? 

I think both are frustrated.  It isn't all Martina.  Nelly may know that the right move is to stay with Bogdan and not play with Martina but as I said earlier, she doesn't seem very happy about that.  She is clearly struggling with this and maybe this conflict is what caused her to drink too much the last two Martina opportunities.

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Martina can do a lot better than Nelly.. Time to move on.. 

Ageed! But does she understand? There is only trouble ahead with this one.  English probably got what she wanted and moved on.  I understand Martina was devastated. She is the victim of her only doing.  I like what she has done with school but if she is unable to control this habit.  It will catch up to her. Perhaps not now but if she gets the career she is working so very hard to accomplish, it could guess up with her.  24 going on 25, sure lets play now. But make sure this is the what you want for the future. 

7 minutes ago, yelt said:

But if you have to have sex with another girl, if you have to have that friendship, how about finding one not so connected. 

But that's the point Yelt.  FWB is not sex without a connection.  If you want that, hire a hooker.  Two people who are FWB really have an attraction and they want to pleasure each other.  They just don't want all the other aspects of a full relationship because that may have complications.  Of course Nelly and  Martina are playing with fire, but the attraction they have is what has caused them to tempt fate and play with some fire.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1