B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

I just don't understand what happened tonight.  Nelly and Martina were not "sticking like glue", but found a few moments alone to hug and kiss...briefly. Martina joined Bogdan on the kitchen steps to the pool, smoking.....after they had a normal conversation in the kitchen. Later, as the party broke up, Nelly joined Bogdan in bed. Martina was left with Megan and Monica in the kitchen. In the kitchen, Martina seemed ok, chatting and drinking with Megan and Monica. The 3 retired to Megans room, washed makeup off, and Martina headed for the couch in the living room. Then the sadness was on Martina's face. Martina started using her phone, text, speech. It was reported that Nelly met with Martina for a few moments in the bathroom off of the living room. More phone text, speech. She talked into her phone in low / quiet tones.

Nelly went to bed and left Martina to fend for herself.

Martina did not sleep in the spare bed in Nelly+Bogdan's room. Martina's choice, or told no by Bogdan / Nelly?

The tenants of the villa, and the 3 girl guests slept in beds, Martina was on the couch. 

A request for people with Replay. At 03:01:22 am it looked like Martina removed package / gift from her backpack and took it down to Nelly's room.  Or, maybe she was headed to the bathroom with a kit. Confirm.

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

A request for people with Replay. At 03:01:22 am it looked like Martina removed package / gift from her backpack and took it down to Nelly's room.  Or, maybe she was headed to the bathroom with a kit. Confirm.

Looks like toiletries, she went into the restroom, not down to Nelly

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Looks like toiletries, she went into the restroom, not down to Nelly

and out from the restroom 0305, and back to the LR and put it back in the bag/Backpack, undressed and to bed on the couch

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and out from the restroom 0305, and back to the LR and put it back in the bag/Backpack, undressed and to bed on the couch

It is midnight my time and 7am in Barcelona. B4 is still down.  I was reviewing the videos and had to feel for Martina.  She was left out there. But do we think she has learned her lesson with this situation?   Will she blame it all on Bogdan and keep trying to get into Nelly? Or will she blame  both and quietly end the relationship?  They say love is blind, perhaps this is it!  Only tomorrow will tell.

It looks like Martina got snubbed by everyone at B4. No wonder she looked so upset when she ended up on the couch. If I were her, I would walk away from B4 and not go back. Best for her anyway to end the fling with Nelly. No good would ever come out of that relationship. Time to move on. She is smart and should be able to sort things out on her own.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, yelt said:

It is midnight my time and 7am in Barcelona. B4 is still down.  I was reviewing the videos and had to feel for Martina.  She was left out there. But do we think she has learned her lesson with this situation?   Will she blame it all on Bogdan and keep trying to get into Nelly? Or will she blame  both and quietly end the relationship?  They say love is blind, perhaps this is it!  Only tomorrow will tell.

Your midnight is my 1am.  If we sleep to 6 or 7 am, we miss half of the Barca day. But wild 3-4 am parties are during our evening. 

Agree, it was rough on her at the end of the night. Could be tomorrow, back at her apartment she may be depressed. Not sure where things took a wrong turn. You indicated Nelly met Martina for a few minutes in the bathroom off of the living room. (I missed it)  Maybe Nelly let Martina know things have to end, don't want to damage her marriage.   Don't know.

Interesting how Nelly responded to a text message on her phone. Last I saw Nelly, was wrapped up with Bogdan. Did she take the phone to bed with her, waiting. OR....what if Bogdan picked up Nelly's phone to see who was texting at 2am+.