B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

I also watched Nelly bate to a homemade video of two women having sex. The two women looked like young versions of Masha and Dasha before Dasha got her chest tatoos.

DG

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Nelly visited Masha after Sasha and Dasha left.

So at least nearly two years ago? Boring, I for one am interested in whats happening now with todays girls even if that is so boring right at this moment. 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

So at least nearly two years ago? Boring, I for one am interested in whats happening now with todays girls even if that too is boring right at this moment. 🙂 

I was only answering your question...not trying to entertain you. LOL

After 15 pages of Martina Nelly Drivel (wow must be a lot of disappointed fans )  curious who Holly is sleeping with. and who is with Megs and where did Amira? and Monica get to??? I would appreciate that update ... thanks so much

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I was only answering your question...not trying to entertain you. LOL

Only telling us a story that's at least 2 years old. Nelly and Bogdan should not be in the villa, it's a place for younger people, new faces. And B4 is failing because they are there.

EDIT: Nelly, Bogdan and Masha should fuck off back to Rome with each other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Only telling us a story that's at least 2 years old. Nelly and Bogdan should not be in the villa, it's a place for younger people, new faces. And B4 is failing because they are there.

I realize that there are people who are not interested in what happened before. Sorry about that, but why ask a question if you don't want to know the answer?

• Like 1

Just now, philo said:

I realize that there are people who are not interested in what happened before. Sorry about that, but why ask a question if you don't want to know the answer?

I asked the question to find out the time line you were talking about. We all have favourite moments we remember but to bring them up during a debate about today's happening is boring imo. 🙂 

By all means keep,save those memories but use those memories in a thread asking for them. 🙂 

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

I asked the question to find out the time line you were talking about. We all have favourite moments we remember but to bring them up during a debate about today's happening is boring imo. 🙂 

By all means keep,save those memories but use those memories in a thread asking for them. 🙂 

"When was this?"