B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #51 (May)

Just now, yelt said:

Well the saga continues..Will Martina wake up and pretend this night never happen. Just to have sex with Nelly when/if Bogdan leaves?  Stay tuned.

Will it be only two strikes (her last visit and this visit) or is she still going to stay at the plate for strike three or four or five?

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

You still don't get it. I asked that question because I knew you where talking about times long gone and not about what happened tonight. Simples. 🙂 

I do get it. The conversation tonight assumed that Nelly's affair with Martina is something new as it impacts her marriage with Bogdan. My comments merely were to show that assumption to be false.

4 minutes ago, philo said:

I do get it. The conversation tonight assumed that Nelly's affair with Martina is something new as it impacts her marriage with Bogdan. My comments merely were to show that assumption to be false.

OK, I'll give you that point from that point of view. 🙂 

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So Martina is quite willing do get it on with Nelly. Is Nelly playing with Martina? 

No, Nelly's gone to bed with Bogdan and Martina went to sleep in the living room. 

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

No, Nelly's gone to bed with Bogdan and Martina went to sleep in the living room. 

I meant Martina is clearly willing to have a sexual relationship with Nelly but is Nelly fucking with Martina's head?

Nelly seams to be not so willing. 🙂 

• Upvote 1