B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

Why is Riya one of the top cams now? She is sleeping and doing nothing but sleeping. She does nothing when she is awake. You people are out of your fucking minds if you think suddenly she will do something in the middle of the night. 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why is Riya one of the top cams now? She is sleeping and doing nothing but sleeping. She does nothing when she is awake. You people are out of your fucking minds if you think suddenly she will do something in the middle of the night. 🙄

is she your new Sera ? 😄

• Haha 1

Just now, corvette84 said:

Edit: She is worse than Sera. At least Sera showed her body. 😉

LOL yeah, in that respect you are right. she has an innocent looking face. I don't know why she decided to join a voyeur site when she is clearly uncomfortable in front of cams. but if she carries on like this her stay will be short. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

LOL yeah, in that respect you are right. she has an innocent looking face. I don't know why she decided to join a voyeur site when she is clearly uncomfortable in front of cams. but if she carries on like this her stay will be short. 

I hope it's short, she's wasting a bed.🙄

• Sad 1

Looks like Riya cant sleep, common problem with nuns.....LACK of sexual pleasure is her problem. In the NUNS case, no sleep tonight then !!! That poor girl may still be a virgin. She is so scared to death of her own sexuality and the fact she might just like and enjoy it.

image.jpeg.81d54e652902810f304c993d98d33203.jpeg

Monica, Love it when you spread your labia so we can get a nice look at that beautiful clit. Now if you would please bring a guy home and let us enjoy watching you have sex. You are an amazing lover especially when you make sure the guy stays hard enough to allow you to cum like the last guy. That was a hot orgasm on your part.