B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #12 (May/June)

I see the NONE has return and dressed for her prayer day in the black hobbit again. B-2 with Riya is B BORED to death and not worth your time. She should be paying us the voyeurs to watch her so she gets some viewers before they kick her ass back to the Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So I wake this morning and take a little gander at what is going on RLC and I see Riya looking quite Ravishing in her little leporid print lingerie. I had to rub my eyes and take a sip of coffee to make sure that I was really seeing Riya or someone else. Then as quick as it started she changed into her NONEΒ clothes and again went back to the Barcelona nunnery antics that is her normal. Man she really did look good this morning though. Too Fucking bad she is soo immature and A-sexual. On too better rooms like herΒ roommates on Amiras bed NAKED and looking hot as hell.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So I wake this morning and take a little gander at what is going on RLC and I see Riya looking quite Ravishing in her little leporid print lingerie. I had to rub my eyes and take a sip of coffee to make sure that I was really seeing Riya or someone else. Then as quick as it started she changed into her NONEΒ clothes and again went back to the Barcelona nunnery antics that is her normal. Man she really did look good this morning though. Too Fucking bad she is soo immature and A-sexual. On too better rooms like herΒ roommates on Amiras bed NAKED and looking hot as hell.

She needs to go. She is only wasting a room for someone that could actually do something. πŸ™„

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

There is a bathroom next to the bedroom. Why would Ariana use the other bathroom? Meanwhile the useless nun works out in the living room. πŸ˜‚

the other bathroom is for no.2

Monica with her β€œ quiet β€œ and β€œ in the background β€œ dates are back ☺️ I can’t remember if this is the very first guy she had when she entered B2 back in September / October πŸ€¨πŸ€”