Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #6

8 hours ago, refazer said:

a bite for mom, a bite for dad ............ uh no I'm wrong a bite for mom, a bite for mom

ice_screenshot_20210603-203254.png

ice_screenshot_20210603-203259.png

What a lovely evenings viewing much better than the tv.

you could have saved me abit of that pizza😍
the girls having fun without full sex 

( though it would have been nice)

19 hours ago, disneykid said:

Another disappointment for Kira ,Nina turns over and goes to sleep. 
Differant last week when she couldn’t get enough of it ,

back to the old routine,keep Kira waiting till she wants it again 😹

tenor.gif

CASTRATION, A RESPONSIBLE ACT FOR YOUR CAT Today, in France, the castration, or sterilization, of the cat concerns more than 70% of the cats. In summary, the cat's castration age is between 6 and 8 months, or even up to 12 months depending on the cats. It is recommended to perform the procedure before the age of puberty. Know all the same that it can be carried out throughout the life of the cat. It is a responsible act that prevents unwanted litters. Each year, millions of kittens and cats are euthanized. It should be known that an unsterilized cat can have up to three litters per year and up to ten kittens per litter. Some people fear their pets' lack of balance. It has never been proven that the female needs a litter to be balanced. This is part of the received ideas!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, refazer said:

I have the impression that there is racism towards gray cats on CC. You probably prefer white cats.

ice_screenshot_20210604-174508.png

I have the impression that you do not understand the simple rule of not using the images coming from the social networks of the participants

il y a 14 minutes, moos54 a dit :

J'ai l'impression que vous ne comprenez pas la règle simple de ne pas utiliser les images provenant des réseaux sociaux des participants

Je comprends très bien (38 ans d'enseignement). Je voulais juste souligner l'hypocrisie de cette règle car de nombreuses photos ou vidéos ou cadeaux ne proviennent pas de Vh et ne sont pas supprimés. Par contre les photos que j'ai postées ne donnent aucune indication qui ne soit pas connue. Il me semble que ce n'est pas un scoop de savoir que Nina et Kira ont un chat gris qui dort sur leur lit. Pourquoi la photo du chat blanc n'a-t-elle pas été supprimée ???

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, refazer said:

Je comprends très bien (38 ans d'enseignement). Je voulais juste souligner l'hypocrisie de cette règle car de nombreuses photos ou vidéos ou cadeaux ne proviennent pas de Vh et ne sont pas supprimés. Par contre les photos que j'ai postées ne donnent aucune indication qui ne soit pas connue. Il me semble que ce n'est pas un scoop de savoir que Nina et Kira ont un chat gris qui dort sur leur lit. Pourquoi la photo du chat blanc n'a-t-elle pas été supprimée ???

le chat blanc ne provient pas des réseaux sociaux de Nina et Kira, je pensais que c'était assez simple de comprendre la différence  

Well you're wrong, the two photos come from the same source . If you are able to define that a photo is not from a social network, then you are a genius. This is what I wanted to prove.

By the way, you have reposted a photo from the social network of one of the girls.

Sorry for this little test

7 minutes ago, refazer said:

Well you're wrong, the two photos come from the same source . If you are able to define that a photo is not from a social network, then you are a genius. This is what I wanted to prove.

By the way, you have reposted a photo from the social network of one of the girls.

Sorry for this little test

So I will clarify, there is a difference between a personal photo coming from social networks and a photo found on the net that we post on our social networks.
You who is a teacher, you should know the difference