B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Who's laying topless on Megan's floor?  Just checking  in  now.

ok don't tell Jmom too quickly lets have a guessing game ...we need some excitement   .. I have wondered too  so my guess is Ariana ??? but all I see is tall legs so could be Va Gena 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mingo said:

Vivian seems to be living in her own world, like she's staying in a hostel.. does her own thing, doesn't hang out much with the others.. she's cute though. 

Agree Mingo.  It's quite pathetic.  I don't know what the job requirements are to land this kind of job;  however, I would imagine at least that someone not be  shy, not be an introvert, not be afraid to be naked on camera, perhaps sexually adventurous.  I can understand  that she would want to go slow ... but I would want to hang  with these girls until the  end  to show them I am like them.  So they include me next time.  Only if these girls are like repulsive to Vivian ... i.e. she really is not happy and this RLC is not what she thought she signed up for ... OK ... but otherwise ... get in the game sweetheart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

ok don't tell Jmom too quickly lets have a guessing game ...we need some excitement   .. I have wondered too  so my guess is Ariana ??? but all I see is tall legs so could be Va Gina 

Thank you Mark.  I like games.  My guess is Gina.  In fact if we took bets here everynight on who was going to get laid, blown, etc. .. it might make up for the RLC lack of action.

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ok don't tell Jmom too quickly lets have a guessing game ...we need some excitement   .. I have wondered too  so my guess is Ariana ??? but all I see is tall legs so could be Va Gena 

even if she was there, it defo wouldnt be ariana, but im sure u was just joking

1 minute ago, Miraguy said:

I see Bogdan is hanging out in the living room so he can keep a close eye on Nelly.

As long as she's not drinking, she's good.. give her some booze and it's a lost cause.. once she starts drinking, she can't stop till she's shit faced. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Mark.  I like games.  My guess is Gina.  In fact if we took bets here everynight on who was going to get laid, blown, etc. .. it might make up for the RLC lack of action.

a lot of us would be very broke 

4 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I see Bogdan is hanging out in the living room so he can keep a close eye on Nelly.

We are on the same page tonight Mingo.  We learned the other night there are two conditions for Nelly and Martina to hook up.  (1) Nelly doesn't drink.  (2) No Bogdan.  I hear she is drinking tea tonight so (1) is good.  I was looking for Boggy ... but he is standing by.  

It seems more and more like he has put his foot down on Nelly's dalliances.  Unless there  is some other explanation.