B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Not necessarily Mark.  Most nights you take the house ... i.e. NOTHING HAPPENS.  Although the payout would suffer.

oh no I am a total sucker for hoping everyone gets properly licked or dicked .... I would be asking you for spare change in no time 

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

i signed up to rlc last month because of the 2hr lesbian sex between nelly and martina i saw on hotscopes. What a disappointment its turned out to be so far. Hopefully things change and nelly and martina get it on

Not with Bodgan around.. gotta see if Martina will invite her over to her place.. then they can go at it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

i signed up to rlc last month because of the 2hr lesbian sex between nelly and martina i saw on hotscopes. What a disappointment its turned out to be so far. Hopefully things change and nelly and martina get it on

Hang in there James.  My experience is similar but worse.  I joined and early on saw the Nelly/Martina kitchen kissing which was pretty hot.  So I waited patiently to see what would happen.  It was like exactly a month later when they had their HUGE all-night lovemaking session.  And I missed it because my subscription expired  and I did not renew fast enough.  Luckily several sweet guys here helped fill in some of the gaps so to speak ... an advantage that you might not have (sorry).  But the point is, there is other exciting drama going on too ... you just never know.  Let's just say it ... RLC makes their money exploiting FOMO -- FEAR OF MISSING  OUT.    

I would suggest to hang in there and watch and be true to being a voyeur.  The people here  are great  actually.  Sometimes a bit too caustic, but authentic and generally nice.

Also I suggest you have  an exit strategy because like everything that is bad for you, this can be addicting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, mingo said:

Not with Bodgan around.. gotta see if Martina will invite her over to her place.. then they can go at it. 

If things are pretty much locked down on Bogdan Island like we possibly think ... I doubt Nelly will be allowed to visit Martina like in the past.

il y a 10 minutes, james deen a dit :

you must be one of the rare ones here to hope that martina does lesbian sex again with nelly !!!! beurk !!!😂

il y a 19 minutes, mingo a dit :

As long as she's not drinking, she's good.. give her some booze and it's a lost cause.. once she starts drinking, she can't stop till she's shit faced. 

and the number of drugs she smokes, does that count?!!🥴

il y a 4 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

Hang in there James.  My experience is similar but worse.  I joined and early on saw the Nelly/Martina kitchen kissing which was pretty hot.  So I waited patiently to see what would happen.  It was like exactly a month later when they had their HUGE all-night lovemaking session.  And I missed it because my subscription expired  and I did not renew fast enough.  Luckily several sweet guys here helped fill in some of the gaps so to speak ... an advantage that you might not have (sorry).  But the point is, there is other exciting drama going on too ... you just never know.  Let's just say it ... RLC makes their money exploiting FOMO -- FEAR OF MISSING  OUT.    

I would suggest to hang in there and watch and be true to being a voyeur.  The people here  are great  actually.  Sometimes a bit too caustic, but authentic and generally nice.

Also I suggest you have  an exit strategy because like everything that is bad for you, this can be addicting.

i subscribed too rlc replay because of FEAR OF MISSING OUT.   That 2hr session between nelly and martina is all over the internet so im sure you can find it