B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

you must be one of the rare ones here to hope that martina does lesbian sex again with nelly !!!! beurk !!!😂

Is it rare to think they are still attracted to each other?  My impression is the attraction is still there but they are stifled by their men and too maybe deep down they know it is wrong.  I do not get the impression that they are no longer into each other.  But maybe people see things differently.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Is it rare to think they are still attracted to each other?  My impression is the attraction is still there but they are stifled by their men and too maybe deep down they know it is wrong.  I do not get the impression that they are no longer into each other.  But maybe people see things differently.

From the little I can see, and from what I've read, I tend to agree Jen...

If in fact Bogdan has put his foot down (and maybe Bertie too) ... it makes you wonder, what if Martina and Nelly decided to do a bullshit Loraine-style show?  Would Boggy get upset?  And would the girls be able to restrain themselves.   Be honest, that would be one fake lesbian show we would all watch.

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

If in fact Bogdan has put his foot down (and maybe Bertie too) ... it makes you wonder, what if Martina and Nelly decided to do a bullshit Loraine-style show?  Would Boggy get upset?  And would the girls be able to restrain themselves.   Be honest, that would be one fake lesbian show we would all watch.

If Martina and Nelly did a fake lesbian show they way Leora and Malia do it, count me out. 😴 booooring, I don't even bother watching Leora anymore.  Martina and Nelly's lesbian play is full of passion, lust and desire.. if it's fake, they deserve an acting award but we know it's real. Martina is head over heels for Nelly for some reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If that fucking Gyna wasn't there we wouldn't be starring at Megan's BACK!

Same old sitting in the tub routine.. not missing much. And didn't Gina get her own place.. go have your own show there with B1 girls and Curly! 

1 minute ago, mingo said:

If Martina and Nelly did a fake lesbian show they way Leora and Malia do it, count me out. 😴 booooring, I don't even bother watching Leora anymore.  Martina and Nelly's lesbian play is full of passion, lust and desire.. if it's fake, they deserve an acting award but we know it's real. Martina is head over heels for Nelly for some reason.

Yes Mingo I hear you.  BUT you would watch the first one right?  Who wouldn't.  If they ended up like Leora and Malia, then yes, I'm done with them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mingo said:

Same old sitting in the tub routine.. not missing much. And didn't Gina get her own place.. go have your own show there with B1 girls and Curly! 

Don't forget the vagrants who don't seem to have a place to live. :dodgy:

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Yes Mingo I hear you.  BUT you would watch the first one right?  Who wouldn't.  If they ended up like Leora and Malia, then yes, I'm done with them.

Yes, watching passionate sex is good, and I'd watch M & N again of course..  Leora and Malia don't even try to be passionate.. the only thing missing from their boring shows is both of them rolling their eyes when they're touching each other's pussies.  
Last time when Nelly was passed out, Megan and Martina were very close to getting there but never did get into it. From what I've seen of Megan, she's not a giver.. I've seen Holly go down on her but not Megan down on Holly. 

Just now, maxfactor said:

Don't forget the vagrants who don't seem to have a place to live. :dodgy:

🤣 yeah, Curly's supposedly brother and his buddy Zac who blew it when he had his own show with his then English g/f.  The place looked like a flop house when all three sofas in the living room had people sleeping them.