B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #53 (May)

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I can see that, but Nelly having a problem so suggested earlier. I'm watching and trying to catch up on CC. 🙂 

Since Gina moved out, they have cut back on their alcohol consumption. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Even though I may not agree with some of this, I do respect your passion Yelt.  Thank you.

You are welcome.  It is healthy to agree or disagree. Lived in the Ginza streets of Tokyo without a home. I now have a house and a good job!

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Since Gina moved out, they have cut back on their alcohol consumption. 

Both Megan and Holly use to enjoy a bottle beer with their late meals, they don't do that anymore these last few weeks. 😉 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Both Megan and Holly use to enjoy a bottle beer with their late meals, they don't do that anymore these last few weeks. 😉 

yes, I noticed that too. Megan has been sad for a few weeks now after her boyfriend dumped her. she even kept her distance with Holly and there has been no fake shows for a while. maybe after she leaves there be a mood change in the villa, hopefully for the better. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

yes, I noticed that too. Megan has been sad for a few weeks now after her boyfriend dumped her. she even kept her distance with Holly and there has been no fake shows for a while. maybe after she leaves there be a mood change in the villa, hopefully for the better. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not having that, the last 3-4 years megan as had 'Rocco' coming over. I doubt they have split. As with the people within the villa started with Masha staying at B4 and Nelly/Bogdan not liking it, created a division.

#Nelly and Bogdan need to go 🙂 

4 minutes ago, valdemar said:

i do understand what Martina tries to tell.  her mother wants her to hava a baby and not to waste time

I hope it is not with Alberto or If she does he needs to have a secure job and future. Otherwise, maybe one of her school buddies will work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not having that, the last 3-4 years megan as had 'Rocco' coming over. I doubt they have split. As with the people within the villa started with Masha staying at B4 and Nelly/Bogdan not liking it, created a division.

#Nelly and Bogdan need to go 🙂 

That's what I heard and I believe it's true. regarding Bogdan & Nelly, I agree, they need to leave.