Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #2

The bathroom scene was good . Had the lights been on in the living room that would have been even better. Guests boyfriend is being less possessive and so our black friend can take as much as he likes of her. Apartment definitely on my watch list now.

On 7/21/2021 at 7:02 PM, squish said:

A slight falling out of girl guest with boyfriend who at one stage sleeps on the floor but later creeps back on the bed. As boyfriends go he is ineffectual and it could be that she has realised this.

From Observing this apt the past week I dont actually know the relationship between the guest couple, Sunny, Markus and Angelo (im assuming is the black guy right) but at first it seemed like the guest girl was a lil hesistant in warming up to Angelo and more so was hooking up with him to please the Bf a Couple times i saw Angelo actually have to grab her hands to place on his Cck lol, But now it seems like the guest girl actually likes Angelo and there has been good chemistry between them and when they have sex she is def enjoying it. Might get hooked to that Banana like Sunny once was lol

9 hours ago, squish said:

I have high hopes for this apartment provided the guest girl's boyfriend does not insist on first dibs each time his girl gets ravaged. If he is that possessive about her then he should steer away from VH and protect his relationship. 

Our black friend has an important part to play here and I welcome his frequent nudity and total lack of inhibition where the girls are concerned. Most refreshing and amusing to watch.

I agreed, at first the BF was being so territorial with GF. I remember the first time she almost did Markus( Black guy). And I even felt there were time the BF was being kind of cruel and constantly had sex on bed with Markus there and never including him. You can tell GF was willing but BF was not. BF even fucked her hard while he were trying to  sleep- sort of taunting and showing off his GF with out including Markus. To Markus credit he was patient and polite. I think enough people complained  how obvious the taunting was they finally gave in and let Markus be with his GF. Hope we see more of it - we will see if BF is OK with it... just my opinion...

• Like 1

I'm not sure how long this arrangement can last for, I know Sunny is deaf and makes communication difficult but so sad she never even look guest girl in the eyes or even smile at her in everyday situations.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, 3308941 said:

I'm not sure how long this arrangement can last for, I know Sunny is deaf and makes communication difficult but so sad she never even look guest girl in the eyes or even smile at her in everyday situations.

spacer.png

Well observed.

12 hours ago, 3308941 said:

spacer.png

They did communicate at the outset when Sunny told her she had had three men at one time. Either Sunny sees guest girl as a competitor or Sunny finds it difficult to engage with someone not as well versed with signing as herself.

15 hours ago, michaels4444 said:

I agreed, at first the BF was being so territorial with GF. I remember the first time she almost did Markus( Black guy). And I even felt there were time the BF was being kind of cruel and constantly had sex on bed with Markus there and never including him. You can tell GF was willing but BF was not. BF even fucked her hard while he were trying to  sleep- sort of taunting and showing off his GF with out including Markus. To Markus credit he was patient and polite. I think enough people complained  how obvious the taunting was they finally gave in and let Markus be with his GF. Hope we see more of it - we will see if BF is OK with it... just my opinion...

It would be good if Markus injected a little more finesse. Rather than charge in rather late at night he could invite guest girl to a slow blow job or two, during the day when we can see what is happening.

2 hours ago, squish said:

They did communicate at the outset when Sunny told her she had had three men at one time. Either Sunny sees guest girl as a competitor or Sunny finds it difficult to engage with someone not as well versed with signing as herself.

Might be a lil jealous that Markus (black guy) tends to want to be around the guest girl alot more than paying attention to her so she has to resort to the Ron Weasley looking guy when she wants extra dick lol

• Like 1