Sunny, Markus, Angelo Part #2

22 minutes ago, budda said:

Well, I'm afraid that if the ones I mentioned (other than the ones I mentioned with "etc") leave, there would be very few apartments left on VHTV and considering we pay $ 500 a year...

Well in that case they finally would do something about finding good participants or take the same direction as VV did...

2 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Why do subscribers post pics on CamCaps? Why do they feel the need to do this? Is the need for affectionate hearts or perhaps the need to feel like they are helping out their less fortunate fellow CamCaps non subscribers? 

Another question I wonder about is why do people with subscriptions to vhtv rep pictures that people post? Really makes no sense when you, yourself already have access to the exact same content only in better video form. Seems to me that it would make some sense if the pic was some sort of oddity or of interest that would otherwise be missed, but for another sub to rep a series of pics that are easily identifiable on the timeline seems rather self aggrandizing, like I’m important, I did something nice for you, be my friend. There is an old technique when It comes to winning over people. What you do, is you get them to do something for you. That way, one must rationalize why they did something. They think to themselves. I did something because I must like them. It is true. If you want someone to like you, don’t do something nice for them, get them to do something nice for you, like post pics that they will then rep and then bingo, a friend. 😁 Ha ha! 

I can't answer for others but I can answer for myself.
There are numerous people who cannot pay around $ 500 / year for a VHTV subscription and therefore can only see free cams (they basically see nothing).
However, these people can support to pay $ 20 / year for CamCaps.
Here they can see everything that happens on VHTV thanks to the photos that I publish.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1