B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

17 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Nelly will have a meltdown over this..fingers crossed 🙏

Maybe it is an “indirect “ pressure from the girls to have finally N&B make the big exit 😎🥳

Just now, fisherman said:

Unfortunately REAL LIFE is not fun fun fun

seems it is for them !!! would be for you too if you lived in a Villa in Barcelona with a pool and and and a fucking water slide ... stop being a downer 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

The best thing …. The whole forum agrees that indeed , these two girls brought this that the fans have been wanting to see ( even if they exaggerate , who cares ? It was also negative exaggeration all the shy instincts of previous tenants … ) , the craziness and the party atmosphere that a place like this deserves .. come on , a villa full of nice women and the only thing we were watching was … well , I don’t know 😂🤣😂🤣 boredom and routine .. it is Saturday afternoon , no prime time viewership and the forum is on fire of positive and praising comments 😇 Well done girls , beyond any expectations , well done in almost a week 😈😈😈😈👏👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, jacopo89 said:

bog playing with the girls

that's better ... as it should be .....he lives !!!! there too ...he deserves some loosen up fun too... and don't worry about Nelly she is very liberated and would join in too if she was around ... I like this vibe alot 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

that's better ... as it should be .....he lives !!!! there too ...he deserves some loosen up fun too... and don't worry about Nelly she is very liberated and would join in too if she was around ... I like this vibe alot 

certainly a more relaxed and better vibe than its been for ages...rock on !!