B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

finally a couple of girls who could give a shit if Boggy is around and have no problem being nude with him around

how many times have guys bitched that none of the girls will strip down because of Boggy being there is my point

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

combien de fois les gars ont-ils salué qu'aucune des filles ne se déshabille à cause de la présence de Boggy, c'est mon point

Nelly and Bogdan must leave the villa for change

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder how Nelly is feeling, she cant blame Bogdan if he is looking when they run around naked like that and in the kitchen where he was sitting.

hell Nelly cant bitch she had no problem being nude in front of Bruno in the sauna

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hell Nelly cant bitch she had no problem being nude in front of Bruno in the sauna

oh i almost forgot she had no problem changing her clothes in front of Lucian i dont think Nelly is in a position to complain 

• Sad 1

Finally … it took incredible , infinite time to see girls  totally respect and worship the GOV project as it was meant to be … fun , craziness , unbelievable enjoyable and party atmosphere who as was mentioned since Day 1 , they entered , they currently conquer and will soon be the new absolute must see girls in whole of Barcelona apartments because of one simple reason , they don’t care of who , what , where and if , they just do as they would do if they were at any holiday place , this is their home now and they can do whatever they want 😋😋😈😈😈😈 as long as they respect of course the others .. but as we were saying there was no Bogdan or Nelly forbidding nudism or whatever , it was just the whole relationship between the previous cast and the couple .. Imagine if we get 2-3 more girls and N&B depart … that might become the villa of the orgies 😂🤣😂🤣 ( it will actually be even more freedom ☺️😇

• Like 3
  • Sad 2