B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Je me renseigne aussi, car je dois y aller dans 1 mois. Toute l'Espagne n'a pas la même réglementation.  

Il y a des membres sur ce forum qui peuvent te renseigner assez facilement si tu as besoin 

à l’instant, moos54 a dit :

Il y a des membres sur ce forum qui peuvent te renseigner assez facilement si tu as besoin 

Merci. Mais on aura juste besoin d'un test PCR négatif 15 jours avant d'y aller. Je me suis renseigné depuis un certain déjà. 

So no big parties since the Gina 1 year party when everyone thought it was funny that they were hiding from the cops after RLC just had to shut one apt down because of ignoring the cops OH people said dont worry about it trust them nothing will change LOL TOLD YOU SO RLC wont risk losing the villa they have to much into it and that is the sad part they got the villa so they could have a party place where the neighbors were not knocking on the walls every time then Bruno and his pals came along with that dj bullshit that would make any neighbor in a half block bitch after hearing that crap till 4am

• Upvote 1

so no more real parties and no a pool party that ends in the afternoon is not what i call a party and no more Martina and Nelly so the most exciting thing in B4 in the last month was how many girls were nude at a pool party i think you will see that bump in market share that RLC got from the whole M and N  fling will take a nose dive thats my opinion anyways for what its worth lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Merci. Mais on aura juste besoin d'un test PCR négatif 15 jours avant d'y aller. Je me suis renseigné depuis un certain déjà. 

Maximum 72 hours before entering the country

5 hours ago EMMETT111 said:

so no more real parties and no a pool party that ends in the afternoon is not what i call a party and no more Martina and Nelly so the most exciting thing in B4 in the last month was how many girls were nude at a pool party i think you will see that bump in market share that RLC got from the whole M and N  fling will take a nose dive thats my opinion anyways for what its worth lol

The most exciting thing was when megan and holly finally pissed off

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

I quite liked Megan and Holly ,Sierra but i think they were victims of circumstance as a lot of people were with covid.  Being on constant display and trying to provide entertainment for us all must have been difficult if not a little boring at times, as with all the participants. 8 months is a long time to go without having the odd disagreement with each other too. Overall i thing they did well good luck to them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4