B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

Just now, winnlove said:

YES, they had a big row with Bogdan! They've broken glasses on the stairs several times, and he's sick of cleaning up after the girls! 

They should use plastic glasses. 

il y a 16 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Oui, et elles sont arrivées que Mardi je crois. Déjà, le 1er jour sein nus sur la terrasse, et toutes nues peu de temps après! Moi non plus je n'avais JAMAIS vu des scènes commes celles-la! Le jour où toutes les filles sont venues, seules Elian était topless, et le lendemain complètement nues aussi au bord de la piscine !! Un régal pour les yeux !! 

Par contre aujourd'hui, je pense qu'ils ont dépassé les bornes, en faisant fuir Vivian, qui était tranquillement installé dans le transat! Ca ce n'est pas normal, même si elles étaient bourrées, j'espère qu'elles vont présenter leurs excuses, surtout Tesla pour l'avoir opportuné de la sorte ... Quand elles seront à jeun, bien sûr! 

Tu as bien dit : quand elles seront à jeun !!! 

boggy giving them shit for helping themselves to the 2 nd floor,maybe he didnt do anything with them is because he does not really like them as seeing how drunk and over the top they are,can you imagine if he did fuck them guys would be screaming how he was taking advantage of a couple of girls who were to drunk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

It also looked as if they were waving to neighbors from Megan's balcony.

Bogdan peeping on his laptop?  He will have eye strain after watching M&N and these two.

He got a message on his phone with a video of something seconds before he walked down to talk with them, so I guess it was orders from higher ups at RLC to calm them down a little bit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Quand les amis de Bruno se présenteront ils se feront enculer avec un strap on par Tesla.

Zac va être content il pourra baiser à nouveau.

c'est un match parfait ces filles sont du même niveau qu'eux.

Mais j'ai le sentiment que si elle dépasse trop souvent les limites elles se feront expulser du projet.

When Bruno's friends introduce themselves they will be ass fucked with a strap on by Tesla.

Zac will be happy he can fuck again.

it's a perfect match these girls are of the same level as them.

But I have the feeling that if she oversteps the limits too often they will be kicked out of the project.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Solasa said:

He got a message on his phone with a video of something seconds before he walked down to talk with them, so I guess it was orders from higher ups at RLC to calm them down a little bit.

yep, my guess as well: Memo to RLC ''Can we send these two fukin lunes back?''🙄

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

What disgusting pigs spitting on each other

erotic ...I guess you like your wild girls dressed in church whites and giggling and patting each on the arms ???? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3