Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

Ironic...I see Leora drinking  (coffee or tea) from a cup that says "I'd rather be knitting". 

She should be drinking from a cup that says "I use to knit, paint, and read."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, Howard said:

I call as it as I see it.

I feel bad for those who recently discovered RLC (via Leora's channel) and pay for a subscription expecting more. Instead, they get to pay for theatre (and not very good theatre).

giphy3.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, patou said:

It was a quiet evening after reading this morning apart from a phone call in the toilet and I guess loverboy?

Quiet, yes Patou. All i can tell you is what happened, something that's been seen several times in the last month. Close to 11pm, she took one look at her phone and went straight into the toilet for a call lasting quarter of an hour, you heard her giggle a few times. Patterns - This is why i say it. They become very predictable very quickly. She also had a long call with Paul on the couch earlier in the evening. Only an idiot would be confused with that.

Il y a 13 heures, gigou5076 a dit :

Elle font juste du touche pipi je me toucher comme ça quand j avais 13 ans avec ma cousine c est lamentable

j ai une suggestion à faire à Leo et malia si elle ont honte ou si elle sont timide elles pourrais aller plus loin en commençant sous la couette et dévoiler à mesure quand elle seront plus confiante ça changerais de ces semblant de caresses à répétitions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1