Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

This is precisely why I don't think Leora has an active third relationship. One would expect Leora to go out almost every day, but it's the other way around.

To be honest , she goes out almost everyday and she vanishes for hours .. but the general idea and explanation is that she goes to her female friends or salon job or anything like this .. my question is how we know all these info when Leora shares to no one the info ( of course it can be the talks to Paul while phoning ) , how can we know that she’s telling him the truth and not what she wants the audience to know and what she wants him to know since she’s cheating on him ? Don’t you think that it is strange that there’s absolutely no info since Malia left that she and her male friend might have not even seen one another when , at least when Malia was present , we were learning such things ? Plus , do you think it is so difficult for her to lie what she’s doing to everyone in Prague for her living and job for more than two years now ? It is funny for me that Leora is presented here like the “ Angel “ and “ Saint “ girl , when  a ) she has been clearly cheating ( sex or not , I don’t think it is an issue ) , b)  she has been lying to anyone she knows in Prague about her job or at least not revealing anything ( at least that’s the speculation results since we see no one all this time in the apartment ) , c) she was heard repeatedly on cameras wanting to kick Malia’s ass ( her “ best “ friend ) away from the apartment somewhen around end of summer and oh , what a coincidence , it happened as per her phonecall  earlier on spring .. 

As I have repeatedly said , in order to understand a major manipulator and audience captivator , you need to think out of the box and the common sense .. it is like you are watching a show by an illusionist that all tricks have an explanation but to you they are presented  as he / she being a magician … 😆😆

Edit ; to catch all the “ defending “ comments that maybe appear , I want to say that I have no issue of what she does or what she says and with who and whatever .. Leora is one of the million of people who act like this , we just have the privilege to observe and watch  her and know about her since there are cameras installed in comparison to the rest million of people that we simply have no knowledge and they might do even worse ( or better 😁 ) .. you and the majority who know my style of posts and comments , know exactly what bothers me specifically in this apartment 😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1