Fan Page Leora 2021 #4

Well,I know I´m late with this my lovely Leora,but better late than never.So our little Lady Of The House got a little horny early

this morning and decided to give us a bate in the dark,nice and I loved it.A little sad that I couldn´t hear you so much but I understand

that you had to be a little discreet and that´s ok.Thank you so much my lovely Leora.Love you always Leora and a big kiss where ever you want.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ok,so after a long starting distance where she has teased herself and us,Leora decides to take action and give us a nice

bate with her fingers and her friend little Mr.Pink.Thank you so much my lovely Leora,very nice.and thank you for turn

down the volume on your Ipad so I could her you really good tonight,loved it.Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss

anywhere you want it.Oh I almost forgot,what a powerful orgasm it was,almost knocked you out,nice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for the great view,up close and personal,loved it.And thank you for turn down the volume on the TV.

I love to hear you when you´re getting close to your cum,lovely.And I could hear you loud and clear.Massiv even today,almost knocked you

out again.Loved to see how wet you got and how you played with it.Love you always my lovely Leora and as usual a big kiss anywhere you

like it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Well,I start running out of words to say,but it seems that our little Lady Of The House has found her horniness again,great.

thank you my lovely Leora for a nice and sensitive finger bate,loved it.And I loved it when you cum,nice and hard and very

audible,saw also how wet your palm was when you dried your pussy,wow.I only have one wish,please look into the cam again

like you always did before,love to see your eyes when you get excited.Love you always Leora and a big kiss somewhere you

like it.

• Like 3

Well,well her horniness strikes again and we get another intense finger bate and a little ass bate too and another powerful orgasm,loved.

Were did that come from,couldn´t see that coming?Thank you my lovely Leora and as always.Love you always Leora and a big kiss on your

beautiful ass.Will just add that for me you´re the Queen and # 1.Simply the best,better than all the rest.

• Like 3

On 9/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, jimbo4 said:

The rest are abysmal so she has nothing to beat, at best she is now borderline pathetic and predictable, rather like your good self....Sorry if this confuses you, but it's not difficult when responding to someone of your limited intellectual capacity.  😕 

Now then jim don't be shy say what you mean🤪

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hard on chris said:

Now then jim don't be shy say what you mean🤪

It's more honest than hiding behind emoji's. Unfortunately there are some poor sad souls who are unable to express themselves adequately, so have no option but to use them to " speak " for them instead.

They are to be pitied !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It's more honest than hiding behind emoji's. Unfortunately there are some poor sad souls who are unable to express themselves adequately, so have no option but to use them to " speak " for them instead.

They are to be pitied !

Jim if you ever get chance  to stand for parliament  you got my vote

• Haha 1